𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 -
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

•••

WHAT THE FUCK, what an actual fuck. Why is she here? My boss is here. And she's holding a channel bag.

The last time I saw her was weeks ago, was it? I think it's almost a month. She continue to make her way inside while darting her eyes around the store. Therefore, she stopped midway to study my face. "You change your hair color?" What an odd question for a reunion.

My lips curled into a smile before reaching a strand of my now blonde hair, holding it with my fingers.

Drew hasn't seen it, I've decided that seeing each other every day is a bizarre phenomena, so I made a rule called eight-day off.

And I just dyed my hair, I don't want him to think that this was for him but for myself, yeah I promise. But still I know he will think it that way, so I had no choice but to sighed on that adorable ego.

"Anyway, I'm here to give you this" She held a piece of paper up, wiggling it like a golden ticket. My lips parted in confusion as she placed it on my palm. I glanced at my boss before reading, and re-reading again.

A coupon for a trip to London??

"My husband and I got it, but we just visited last May. It will expire next month, so you better use it well."

Use. it. well.

What the hell.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I POURED THE hot water on my tea with a flying mind. Following the way my legs led me back to the living room, dressed casually in a loose sweater and shorts. The TV was on, but my attention was never there in the first place, but on a two- trip to London for a week coupons on my coffee table. I kept staring at it while sipping from my cup. Should I give it to someone? But I do want to go and loosen up.

I decided to lie down and re-think it over and over again. I usually come up with good decisions when I am lying down, so I guess this will work better.

When my boss handed me the coupons, I immediately thought of Drew, but I just can't ask a guy to go on a London trip with me. That might look like I am asking him to run away with me. It's quite strange.

But there's nothing wrong with it, right? I should try.

But first I need to sleep on this and meet him tomorrow.

Screw the eight days off.

.
.

I simply stood on the sidewalk, muttering to myself about how this guy doesn't have a phone. So I could just easily text him to meet me instead of waiting outside his apartment building. I had no idea what unit he was in and that's the same as mine.

I still can't understand how come we're able to connect, despite not knowing each other's apartment unit, phone number (even though the other doesn't have one), or email address.

The store is the only way to hundred percent connect with him.

I breathed out and finally entered the old building, I can't just stand here like a martyr. I'll just ask where his unit is and stormed in. I tiptoed a little while looking around. My eyes landed on the nearest person, who was reading a mail letter on the locker side of the building.

"Ah, excuse me, Sir." I spoke as I lowered my bottom lip.

Before responding, the Asian man stared at me for a few seconds. "Yeah, I'm not sure if you know him, but there is someone I know in this apartment, a friend actually, and I came to visit, but I don't know his exact unit." I winced slightly at my statement, a friend who has no idea where her friend live.