𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 -
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

•••

KINGO AND I reached the middle of the camp, his hands over my shoulder helping me with my now opened stitches.

I looked over at him and asked, "What happened to your face?"

"I just blew up a deviant on the head, like a James Bond. They better have me for the reboot."

A wide grin crept across my face as he re-adjusted his hand on my back. I already love him.

We were about to go into a dark bushes that leads to the way near the waterfall, but was swatted back by a deviant who stood before us. But this.. this thing is different. It's looking right back at us - and blinking consciously.

I found myself staring at the Deviant's eyes as if a part of me was glued into them, till his claw swiftly reached Kingo's neck and threw him to the side, leaving me alone in the middle.

My eyes fell on Kingo with a worried look from afar, only to see him knocked out. I started calling his name and asking if he was okay, but I got no response.

The deviant face got closer and closer to me, I limply stepped back but got startled and fell when it started speaking. He is not just deviant, they don't look like this. This thing has a human-like formation.

He placed a claw on my side and raised my body on the air. I tried to scream, but no one seemed to hear me. "Humans are so delicate, I can just squeeze you and you'll fall like a leaf. But that's not how I planned it tiny thing. Maybe I will make you more than anything you are. The end of this planet is near, and you'll just burn like the rest of your kind."

"- Laila!" Someone yelled at the back. The Deviant turned his head around as I got the whole picture of who had just called my name. It was Sersi.

"Don't do this Kro, not to their innocence, not these people" She desperately pleaded.

"Ah, the emphatic Eternal. A planet destroying group of people. You're nothing like a fire beside the paper." Sersi shook her head and seemed to be taken back from what he just said.

I was slowly feeling my body constricting and being pushed in.

My throat let out a loud grunt, which made the Deviant glanced back at me. "There is nothing special about me, or even to all of us. But we have emotions, hospitality, kindness, and even evil within us. We are the most valuable creations on this planet. No matter how much you ruined us, we'll never see ourselves as little. This..this planet and we, humans have been through everything. We fucking survive a snap!" I fished the Caliber gun from my back and shoot the Deviant.

He lost his grip on my body, which sent me down into a hard thud. I can feel my lips bleeding through the stain I tasted.

My hand went to my ribs, feeling it had probably broken before a scream escaped my lips and force myself to stand up.

Sersi dashed towards me, and I was about to reach for her hand when the Deviant 'Kro' inserted a long tube on my back, followed by another - again and again.

Sersi had a hand on her mouth and let out a gasp. I looked over the surrounding and saw Druig and the others running towards me, with a nervous look.