𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 -
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

•••

THEY WERE successful enough to convince Drew, and that was through me - Ikaris used me to make him say yes, which is freaking lame.

"If that's the case, I'll just convince Laila here to come with so you will"

"Are you kidding me?" He stepped forward to him, "Deviants may attack us any minute... just look at her leg. See that? Those creatures did that."

"Ajak's Dead" Sersi muttered on the back, before joining the two guys in front. Drew froze on his spot, his expression changes in a blink of an eye. He chose to avoid any of our eyes and took a minute to distance himself.

The three of us exchanged a look of sadness, Ajak's must be someone who's important to them all.

Not long until Drew came walking back at me. "You know what, you will go back to Newton. I'll go home after all of this, I Promise"

My eyebrows creased on what he just mentioned. "What are you talking about? I am not gonna leave you here, not this time right? I'm coming with you"

"Don't be stubborn Laila, you can't come with us"

"I'm sure I can take care of myself" I assured looking at Sersi for help. "Um.. that's right, Laila can, nothing's bad gonna happen at her. Now that you will do everything for her safety, Druig. Let's go, we are getting late" Sersi raised an eyebrow at me with a grinned.

Drew's eyes shifted on each side of mine before snorting, looking slightly defeated. He changed his attention back at Ikaris. "In one condition, I am not going with you when finding the others. I have a safe house in Amazon, Laila and I are gonna be there while you sort of travel around acting like a chauffer"

I'm sure my expression changed when I heard - the safe house in the Amazon.

Drew went to hold my hand gently while helping me with my steps. Sersi has a car and we will use that to go to the airport. Them on the way to Kingo and us - I guess to his 'safe house'

"I just know that a safe house wasn't supposed to be surrounded by snakes or tarantulas." I snapped when we had enough distance from other Eternals. He gave me a loapsided grin, "Whatever"

When we reached the Car, I adjusted my leg and went inside with Drew assisting me, his hands on the nook of the roof protecting my head from accidentally hitting.

He asked if I was comfortable enough, which earned him a thumbs up from me. Drew walked back into the trunk and placed our luggages in there.

Not so long until Sprite followed and took the front driver's seat, giggling as if she had just raced her way there with Ikaris.

I gave her a small smile when she turned to me, "It's nice to meet you, Sprite"

"Oh my God! you still remember my name? It's nice to see you again, Guini! I mean- Laila" She grinned widely, "I love your hair by the way, Blonde suits you!"

My finger reaches the strand of my hair, doing the same thing I did when my Boss noticed my change of hair color. "Really? thanks Sprite"

Her eyes fell down on my calves, a slight shock entering her eyes. "If Ajak was only here, she could heal you"

I bit my bottom lip, "I'm sorry for your loss."

I heard the trunk closed, indicating Drew's done sorting our things. Sersi got in too, and smiled at me sweetly through the rear view. My attention went to search for Drew, only to see him once again - sending Ikaris an exclusive expression while talking to him.