𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 -
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

•••

"WHAT IS THIS?" I asked as I lifted the images into midair. I pushed myself to stand up and began to scan his face. His lips parted a little, but I was not going to let him, say something to make me stop asking. "I said, what the fuck is this!" I exclaimed, my fists shaking with anger.

Drew's lips continue to move, but he can't seem to find the right words to say. He began to stutter, his eyes begging me to take a seat and listen to whatever he had to say. "Don't come here Drew and tell me to calm down. Just explained what these pictures are. Why do I look like that woman?"

His eyes got visibly grieved but yet in denial, I know he was thinking of a way to make me shoot this off. "- Drew" I pleaded, "Answer me please." My words firmly but came out as a whisper.

I know I'm crying. My vision is becoming fuzzy, and my head is starting to ache. I can hardly think at the moment; all I want is for him to say something.

"Please don't control me, I'm just asking you to please explain this Drew." I added, sensing the pain from the paper cut. I didn't even notice that I was gripping on the pictures so hard.

His eyes widen, which made me notice a slight tear forming on them. "Y-you know?"

"I do know, Druig. I do. But I don't mind, whoever you are or where you came from, if you're not a human or if you have come from another place. Because we - we had this, Drew.. I- I just can't waste this when I know myself that I do like you so much. But please give me answers. Why are we here in this picture."

He bit his bottom lip and put a hand on my shoulder securely. I didn't even get to stop him but now that he was holding me, my mind seems no - wants to try and understand what he's feelings. I began to cry even harder when I realized he was tearing up as well.

"Why does this happen every time" He whispered to himself, his cerulean eyes flickering on both sides of my face. He took a step back and ran a hand through his hair.

My gaze was drawn to his figure as he placed a hand on both sides of the table. "What are you talking about?"

Drew came closer to me than he had before, subtly wrapping his arms around my body. "Please don't leave me this time," I whimpered in response to the words that just escaped his lips. "Please"

"Drew! I can't understand, I can't read you. Just please tell me what these pictures are, and why are you saying - again"

He pushed himself forward and looked at my face. I gave him a sad smile and gently wiped his tears away with my thumb. He's crying and pleading with his eyes once more. I knew that; I know him so well that it hurts to know how he felt.

"You.." He began with a horsely voice, "You left when you found out the truth, you left twice. Your first life and second, the same situation, Laila. You - you said you want a life, and that it would be unfair for you that I would never get old."

"Are you saying I was reincarnated?" I shook my head, "I don't even believe on- "

"You were, Laila," He noticed as my expression changed in response to what I had just heard. I walked slowly on the side, my palm on my mouth, unable to process what he had just said. Reincarnation.