𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 -
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

•••

HIS EXPRESSION lit up and made a shocked face, "That's massive" He stated, stepping forward to helped me with this big Ice cream. I paused midway and got carried away with what I was seeing. He's wearing a white shirt and this is a trap, I ain't letting myself be weak to that.

I cleared my throat and answered, "It is Drew, we can eat that all night" - I can't sleep because of you.

I stormed inside his room and looked around. It was pretty much identical to mine, just the placement of the bed, thats all. I continued to scan my eyes till it landed on his bed.

There were books, journals I must say, some of them were ripped and looks very old. He must've noticed I was looking, since he put down the Ice cream on the table and quickly walked towards them. "Sorry, I was reading." He muttered and collected the books, scattered papers, and journals with his hands, shoving them below the bed in a swift motion.

He turned around, his eyes focusing on mine with a playful smirk. "I'll have the chocolate filling"

My mouth stretches when he says that. Before I even got a chance to process where I stood. He quickly got a hold of the spoon and scooped the best part of the ice cream. I whined and reached for another spoon but was quickly swatted by this big baby. He held one of the spoons up and continued to eat on his own. Which made me freaking continue to whine here below. He even made a face that says he was satisfied with the Banana Split. I started laughing while keep on saying that - I was the one who ordered that, even though it doesn't have any power.

I stood straightly on my position and stopped for a second, he went confused and made him re-think his life.

Now that I had the chance to turn the table, I got a hold of the spoon pursing on his mouth and pulled it out.. I stepped back with a wide grin on my lips and wiggle it on the air, "That's my spoon"

"That's my spoon" I repeated the thing he said, pointing upward on my supposedly spoon.

"Well, I can use this one" He countered back with a smirk. I am an Idiot. "You can use mine too if you want" He added

I frowned at the thing on my hand, "Eww no."

He started to walk while smirking down at me, I continued to step back but was startled when I heard a glass break on my side. The empty champagne glass on the shelf was now below my foot, shattered in pieces. I was shocked and stared at it for a few seconds before looking at Drew, who had his mouth wide open as well.

Our eyes met before breaking into a hysterical laugh, I don't know why or how I find this funny, but I can't stop laughing and Drew was the same.

..and that was the last time I remember before we froze on spot, heard a knock, and got reported.

.

.

.

IT TURNS OUT that, these enormous hotel rooms are not soundproofed and we were reported by an anonymous room owner of 375.

We were now standing outside, answering some questions from the hotel assistant. Drew was the one talking to him, and I felt bad.

"Yeah, we're very sorry" He replied coldly. I got nervous a little bit because he might control them all of a sudden, but was a little surprised that he didn't. "Just know that this can't happen again, now that I checked your stay will be a week."