Just Percy

I could litarly read this book forever

I could litarly read this book forever. Well really, I could read ANY architecture book forever. Once I get to the last page of the book, it's my instict to flip back to the front and read again. this could have gone on for ages, but Percy- wait no, seaweed brain, walked into my cabin smiling. Well actualy I didn't know he was in there because I was reading my book for the 3ed time. 

He tapped me on the sholder, makeing me jump.

"Hay, Wise girl"

"Seaweed brain!" I answered puching his arm. "Why'd you have to do that? You surprised me."

"Well, I would'nt think a crazy worrier girl would be scared about some guy tapping her on the sholder" He mumbled, rubbed his arm, and I glared at him. "Also don't puch me next time because that hurt"

"Well, what would you want me to do instead?" I teased. He pertended to be deep in thoght. And I said; " kick you to the moon?"

He scrunched his eyebrows. "I think I'll stick to the punch, thank you."

And I kissed him on the cheek. It just felt right.

"You could do that instead" He offered, and kissed me back, but on the lips. We kinda just made out for afew minutes before we heard Chiron ring the morning bell.

"Bye wise girl" 

"Bye seaweed brain"

Then he left, and I never got to know what he eaven came to tell me.

sorry this was a short chapter! maybe more tomarrow?!