stupid Jason pt. 2

Jason pov

Halway  to my cabin I noticed what was happening. 

My hands where in some randome girl's under pants, and she was holding my other hand against her breast nipple. I could feel it. It kkind of fealt like Piper's nipple. He just didn't like it as much because he had no idea who she was. 

he look his hands away quickly and ran away.

------

He dragged Piper into the bathroom.

"Look, i'm sorry. I didnt know what was happening. I think she was forcing me with her voice."

"You think." she said, glaring at me. 

"Im SORRY" I pleaded. "Please, i love you. i wouldnt do that." the 'love you' got her attention.

She smirked. "Prove it."

"fine" I answered, casualy. First- carefully,  I took my shirt off, showing off my strong arms and pulling piper closer, letter her trace my chest with her fingers. 

"This doesnt prove anything. I've seen you with no shirt before." They was a sly smile under her poker face. 

"I'm not done" 

Slowly i took of pipers shirt, waiting for her oproval. Her breasts peeked up at me. To show her my love, i massaged them. She moaned and squeeled. 

"You didnt-" she squeeked appily. "this doesnt really do anything eather"

So, i took off her bra. First one strap, than the other. 

She was convinced. we were making out in the bathroom for hours- untill Percy came in and told us that Chiron was coming and we should probibly break it up and go to our own cabins for the night. 

im so sorry this is really short! I has ERB's, a testing thing at my school this week, and i'm just trying to chill. 

love author 🍄