7, or 17?

Dont read this if you dont want to read about sexual feeling and the urge to... you know

Hazel's POV:

As soon as Piper shoved us into the closet, I tripped over MY OWN FEET and landed on him. Yeah, HIM. Meaning my new boyfriend, Frank. So ambarassing!

"sorry.." I said. My face was probibly burning red. Im so glad there werent lights in here.

"Its.. ok" Said Frank.

ok? OK? To me, this was like heaven. literly! I was sitting in his lap! Wow! we havnt really done anything but kiss eachothers cheeks. Maybe this was my chance... ?

I turned around in Franks lap. I could see the outline of his lips in the dark. they were perfect. i had not kissed him that way yet. I slowly put my arms around his neck. My legs where on eather side of his body, like a frog. This could be the moment...

And it was. He put his arms around me and pulled me in. My lips toached him. and not just for a second! For like, a while! Still now, actualy! My arms where draped around his shoulders, and he pulled me in closer so our chests where toaching. My boobs where getting mushed into his chest. It actualy felt good.

Then he did something I didnt expect. He shifted alittle, and sliped his free hand under my shirt, and then under my bra. It actualy suprised me so I stopped kissing him long enough for him to wisper "you like that?" and I actualy answered "yes"

Then he sliped his other hand under my bra and started massaging my boobs. It felt so good, I moaned, but Frank hushed me by kissing me, still massaging my boobs. then I did something I had use all my nurve for. I took one of my hands out of his hair, and pulled on his pants alastic. My hand slipped in, and Frank let my hands explore. It was amazing. Frank still massaging my boobs, I put my hand a little farther, under his boxers. And I felt the bulge. Wow...

I cant believe im doing this. Then he slipped HIS hand in my pants. and under MY lacy underware. He felt me. I was actualy going to pull his pants down, when Bright light streamed in. OH GODS. I totally forgot we where doing 7 minuets in heaven!

"OOOOOH! Not so inoccent now!!!!!!" 

Me and Frank quickly pulled out of eachother. Piper was jumping up and down. 

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"shut up!" I said. Me and frank were blushing madly. our faces could explode any second now. LITERLY. EXPLODE.

We sat back down in the circle. Will was sitting acrose from me. I guess he showed up when me and Frank... you know.

"Time for truth or dare, people!!!!!!!" Piper yelled. ok, at least thye werent paying attention to me and Frank.