Add alittle spice

Annabeth's POV:

Leo opened the front door. Nico sulked in, and Leo shut the door. Then Nico widened his eyes as he saw us sitting in a circle around a bottle. He turned around but Leo blocked him. 

"If beauty queen keeps me here, your staying too!" He shoved Nico into a seat next to him. Nico looked like he wanted to kill someone. 

"Welcome Nico!" Piper said. 

"I want to kill someone" Answered Nico. Just as I thoght.

"Ok, nice to see you too! Now, Leo and Percy. Back to it! Hut hut!"

Leo and Percy kissed. Ehh, not the biggest thing. Anyway, we went back to the game.

Order: Hazel, Frank, Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Nico, Leo, Calypso,back to Hazel.

"Frank!" Said Piper handing the bottle to the supriesed Frank.

"oh, right." He side- glanced at Hazel. 

"Ah one of the innocent kind of couples. I'll give you this one turn to not kiss anyone." Probibly one of those sideways trick things Piper plays with. Frank sighed in relief, but held his breath as Piper interrubted him. "But.... if you dont want to kiss anyone, than you have to do 7 minuets in heaven... with Hazel."

"Fineeeeeeee" Frank stood up and he and Hazel went to the closet awkwardly. Piper shoved them in, Hazel falling over her feet into Franks lap.

"Have funnnn!" Piper turned, winked at me, and shut and locked Hazel and Frank in the small closet. "7 minuets, starting now!" explaimed Piper, but really, we had set the timer to 17 minuets.

hi people! sorry I havnt been here for a while, and sorry for the short chapter, but I wanted to change the perspective to Frank or Hazel.

see you soon, 

     Indigo