spin the bottle

Hi everyone! I just published the third part at home. Now im at school waiting for first piriod to begin. So, might as well write, right?!  XD

Annabeth's POV:

Me, Piper, and Jason knocked on the posidon cabins door. Percy answered. 

He kissed me on the cheek. "Hay wise girl"

"Seaweed brain."

There were already two people in the room. Hazel and Frank where holding hands.

"aww" I mumbled under my breath, not wanting to disturb their locked fingers. I looked at Piper and she beamed at me. Knowing her, she might have set them up.

"ok" said Percy, sitting next to frank. I sat next to him, Piper, then Jason leading back to Hazel.

This is the order: Hazel, Frank, Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, back to Hazel.

"We might as well start, while we wait for-" and then soemthing hapened that was very like Leo. He burst into the door yelling 

"PARTY PEOPLE HAVE ARRIVEDDDDD" Calypso stumbled in after him.

"HAY CALYPSO MY GAL" Piper stood up and hugged Calypso. She wispered loudly; "Im glad your here! we need you for Leo... We're gonna play spin the bottle, truth or dare, and fundu." She went back and sat in Jason's lap.

Piper and Jason scooted back so Leo and Calypso could sit down next to them and Hazel.

I Smiled at them as they sat down. Calypso blushed.

Pery inturupted the awkward silance. "Lets begin! What game shoukd we do first?"

"OOH OOH ME I KNOW"

You probibly know who said that. 

"SPINNN THE BOTTLEEEEEEE" Shouted Piper, jumping up and grabbing an empty soda bottle from Percy's shelf. 

"Well, ok" said Percy.

"I can go first." Piper flicked the bottle so it spun... slowing down, and stopped. Right smack on Leo.

"AGhHHh" Leo moned.

"Yes sweety, ome on" Answered Piper leaning in.

leo pecked her on the cheek.

"No, no, on the lips. Also, it has to be at least 3 seconds"

"Whyyyyyyyyyy" Leo leaned in and grabbed Pipers fice and they crashed lips. "there. Happy?"

He sat back next to Calypso. "Sorry" he mumbled and kissed her on the cheek.

"So she gets you lips and i dont?" calypso asked, smiling. Leo rolled his eyes, and kissed her on the mouth for afew seconds.

"Awww, what a couple!" I said. They where pretty cute. They blushed.

"Ok! next" said Piper. "Go in a circle.  Annabeth?"

I took the bottle she was holding out to me, and glanced at seaweed brain. He smiled, so I spun.

Thankfully, it landed on him. I pulled down his neck and tangled my hands in his hair while we kissed.

"Awww, what a couple" Leo mocked, from what I said before. Piper and Calypso giggled. Leo just laughed and laughed.

"Seaweed brain, your turn." I handed him the bottle. It stopped on Leo. He stopped laughing.

"Look who's laughing now, LEO"

"sh-shut up" He yammered. 

"It's ok Leo, it won't be a big thing. We're best friends." 

I kabbed him in the rib. "WE are best friends, seaweed brain"

"right" he answered. "second best friend, then Leo."

But before they could kiss, somone knocked on the door.

"Ah, must be Nico! Maybe Will's comeing too" he looked relieved by being inturrupted. 

Thanks for reading! I think this is the longest chapter so far.  553 words!

Indigo