chapter 9

its been so long. i just checked my accoound, thank you for the views! 

Annabeth:

seeing percy naked always made we wet. Even though i've seen it many times, the thing between his legs always calles to me. though sadly most of those times i was just spying at him taking a shower. 

30 min before---

"I dare you and Percy to take a shower together." said Leo, propibly thinking we wouldnt do it. 

"Done" I said, glancing at percy, who had his eyes wide and his mouth drooling. 

I walked to his bathroom, not waiting for him, just so i could be ready when he got in there. Flipping my hair in the mirror, Percy opened the door and grabbed me around the waist. 

"Annabeth..." he was growling. I practicly started biting his face right away. starting at the lips, we kisssed intill FINALY i took controll, biting on his top lip, him sucking my face and tightning his grip on my ass. He shoved his hands between my butt cheeks as i nibbled on his neck. I groaned, but tryed to shut up because I want him to think this is nothiing. nothing compared to what we could do. 

He pushed his fingers in and pulled my ass apart. HARD. i squeeked. what where we doing? arnt we soposed to take a shower together? I lifded my arms and he took off my top. I pushed him to the door and pushed my boobs into his chest. I turned around and started grounding my ass into his front. he moaned and I felt it hardening on my butt. he grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled my pants down with such force it ripped my undies. my butt shown like a star, so i pushed it into his front again and started grinding. he moaned, agaiin. again. he grabbed me from behind at the stomach and pushed my face into the wall so hard my boobs hurt. sudenly my whole pody jerked and i feel pain. so much pain. but i love it. 

with percys finger up my ass, he mushed my back with the other hand and he pumps hard. 

"faster... AGGGHH...! UHHHHH!! AHHHHG!!!!.... more.. more! more fingers.. AGGH" he shoved 2 more fingers in, opening me up. 

"Why are you so tight?" 

"the last time... AGGHH.. we did.. *pant* this, was 3 months agOOO!!! EEHHHHAHH" he put all 4 fingers in and i could feel it cooming.

"OHH .. AHH . IM GONNA CUM!!!" and i did. before i could do anything percy got on his knees and licked up my thighs, making we jerk and moan. i was leaning agaist the wall and he was pushing my ass up with his hand as he dug in, licked it all off my body. 

I turned around panting. He stood. "why are you still dressed?" 

"ohh.. uh" 

i took his shirt and pulled it off for him. than i unzipped his pants, than i saw the big lump is his underwear. I growled and pulled them down and got on my knees. I bit it and he yelled, gripping my shoulders so hard it left nail marks. I cupped his balls with my hands and started rubbing them, occasionally sucking the tip of his dick, just to hear him moan. 

"Annabeth, let's do it" Percy's voice was so deep, it made my pussy drip just thinking about what he said. He grabbed a packet from his jacket and took out a condom. I took it from him and pushed him against the wall. 

"Allow me" my fingers slimy, I rolled it onto his cock and stood up. Percy roughly turned me around and started sucking a soft spot on my neck as he purposefully teased me by rubbing himself all over my ass. 

"Percy, get in me!" I can't wait any longer...

"Call me daddy, like a good girl" he was massaging my boobs.

"UhhhHHHH!!! PERCY!" He was fingering my clit... 

"It's daddy, little girls don't get what they want if they don't call their daddy correctly!" Two of his finger were pumping hard

"Percy! PERCY!" My back was on the cold tile wall, Percy's fingers in me and his other hand holding my arms above my head. He added the rest of his fingers to my hole, and I gave way "fuck me, daddy!!!" 

Percy pulled his hand out and paused, his face inched from mine, staring at my sweaty face. "That's what I like to hear from my baby girl."  All the sudden his long-ass dick shoved into my hole so fast, I screamed, the pain was huge, but I loved it, I loved it do much... 

My back was still pressed against the wall when I cummed  on Percy. 

"Alright" he said smugly "now we can take that shower we were talking about" 

Hi guys, it been a yeah since I've posted! The first half of this chapter was from a year ago, while the rest I did tonight. Sorry it's been a long time, and I'd like to thank u so much for how many views I've gotten. Hope you like it, and comment ideas if you wasn't me to write about them! 

Indigo