06

It was the first day of Blackpink's Seoul Concert and Taehyung was in a photoshoot but that didn't stop him from missing his Jisoo.

"Taehyung-ah!" He turned to the person who called him and smiled "What is it, Hyung?" He asked

"Were going to shoot Run BTS tomorrow and the director told us to get ready." Hoseok said

"Taehyung-ah!" They both turned to the new comers and stood up to give them a hug

"What are you guys doing here?" Hoseok asked the other members "Your the last ones to photoshoot so we thought about visiting you guys than staying at the dorm" Jimin said

"By the way, lets eat first" Namjoon said and raised the plastic bags his carrying.

They ate instant noodles as they wait for the photographer to come.

While busy eating, Jin asked something that caught their attention.

"Taehyungie, what do you think about dating?" They all automatically stopped eating and looked at him while Taehyung continued eating while looking at his hyung.

"What do you mean, Hyung?" He asked and swallowed "I mean, have you ever thought about dating?" He asked

"Oh, not really. I'm already contented with the ARMYs and with you guys. But if I'm given an opportunity maybe yes." He answered which was a complete lie.

How can he say that? Jisoo is gonna be his life and couldn't even last a day without looking at her face.

"Ah okay" Jin said and glanced at the other members who seemed to be lost in thought

"Why the sudden question though?" He innocently asked "Nothing much. Just curious. I also asked this to the other members and they answered the same thing." Jin lied making him nod but in Taehyung's mind he already knows this coming. At least he expected it.

Jisoo and him already talked about this and they decided that how about they just let them get suspicious even more?

"Hyung, that time when I went out did you go outside too?" He asked "Ne? No, why?" Jin asked

"Nothing. I thought I saw you though. I even wanted to greet but you suddenly ran away. Did something happen?" He asked.

Having been gifted the skill of acting really has its perks but until Jisoo finishes with the concert, he'll be able to breath freely without worrying about her everyday.

One month later..

Taehyung couldn't even count the days anymore. It felt like years since he last talked to Jisoo.

They were now in Australia for the Blackpink In Your Area: World Tour and he was somehow focused in their new upcoming album.

He was bothered all day from the fact that a few more weeks to go before they could see each other again and why the hell did he agreed to not talk to each other again?

Right. He was selfish, he knows. He was like this when they were in a concert but he was already lovesick! Another day will pass and he'll go crazy!

"Namjoon hyung, can you look at this if its satisfying enough?" He asked when he entered Namjoon's producing room.

He gave the paper to him as Namjoon studies the lyrics. After reading it, he nods and gave the paper back.

"Its amazing, Taehyungie. Visit Yoongi hyung in the Genius Lab to get some advice for the music. Your getting better and better in composing." He smiled, proud of his dasaeng's skills

"Gamsamnida, hyung" he smiled and happily left the room.

While walking towards the Genius Lab, he came across Jungkook "You going to the Genius Lab?" He asked and took a bite from his hamburger

"Yes. Did you come there?" He asked while nodding "Ani. Hoseok hyung was there recording with Yoongi hyung." He said and looked at the hamburger in his hand before looking back at him.

"You want one, Hyung?" He asked and Taehyung nodded before opening his mouth. Jungkook fed Taehyung a little bit of his burger.

"Have you seen Jin hyung?" He asked when he remembered about the oldest member "He's with Jimin in the practice room" he answered

"Where are you going though?" He asked "I'm going to Namjoon hyung's. Waeyo?" Jungkook asked while looking at him innocently

"Arasseo. Buy me one of those when you get back, okay?" He said "Okay, hyung" Jungkook nodded and didn't glance at Taehyung who was already walking away.

Taehyung took out his phone and went to Jisoo's instagram account to see her post a new picture.

She was backstage with a mic close to her mouth as she cutely smiles at the camera.

'Don't skip your breakfast, Blinks..❤️'

That was the caption but he smiled when he noticed the V sign she made with her fingers.

A smile formed in his lips before turning his phone off. He put it back into his pocket before walking towards the Genius Lab.

Jungkook who was peeking at his hyung followed him with his eyes.

He was really going to Namjoon's room but then decided to look at Taehyung for a minute and saw all of what happened.

Was he texting his lover? But he didn't see him type so maybe a picture? Was it an idol?

Many questions was filling his head and he needs answers but not right now.

The best thing to do is talk to Namjoon first before doing anything stupid. And with that thought, he went straight to Namjoon's room.

In one of the contents of the world sat Jisoo sitting on the stage, getting ready for rehearsals.

She was playing a game on her phone but she suddenly saw GAME OVER on her screen.

"Aish!" She sighed and stared at her phone for a moment before pouting.

She doesn't know it was this hard to ignore the temptation of calling someone.

"Eonnie?" She looked at the person who called her and saw Chaeyoung "Need something?" She asked as she stood up

"Ani." Chaeyoung shook her head before smiling "Goenchana? You look sad, Eonnie." She said so Jisoo laughed

"What are you saying? Of course I'm fine. I just feel homesick, that's all" she said so Chaeyoung beamed a smile before hugging Jisoo

"I miss my Mom and Dad too. I wish we could go home now." She sighed "Why so dramatic, Chae? Besides, once I see the Blinks my homesick disappears" she patted the younger's back and smile

"Guys! Were about to start!" They looked at Lisa and Jennie's direction calling them out

"Lets go. Don't want those two to wait" she said that made Chaeyoung laugh.

Jisoo looked back at Lisa and Jennie's direction "Arasseo! Were coming!" She shouted back and they both ran to the two girls.