24

Two Years Later...

Taehyung looked outside his hotel window to see the beautiful sky of Amsterdam, another place that has many memories of her.

He heard a knock on his door that he ignored before he heard it open. "Tae, do you want to go with Jungkook with us?" Jimin asked so Taehyung looked at him

"Sure, let me change my clothes first" Jimin looked at him stand up before the open laptop caught his attention.

He sighed when he saw Snowdrop's poster in it.

Two years had passed since Jisoo and Taehyung broke up but he is still heartbroken about it which makes him pity his friend.

All the members could remember the times when Taehyung would cry even if their world tour started.

The breakup was so hard on him but they couldn't do anything but comfort him and only let time tell when he'll heal.

Jungkook and Jimin went to a restaurant to eat first that sent back millions of memories within Taehyung.

"This is our first in abroad together, right? I want to come back here in the future, Tae"

He bitterly smiled at the memory "Hey, you okay?" Jimin patted his shoulder so he nodded "Who's going to order?" he asked "I will" Jungkook said so he nodded.

Every corner of this restaurant reminds her of Kim Jisoo.

How many years has it been since the last he saw her? Their goodbye was so heartbreaking that he doesn't want to remember.

Are you also hurting like I am? Have you ever thought of me while crying or regret leaving me?

He sighed at his thoughts "Hey, you shouldn't force yourself if you tired" Jimin said so he smiled

"I'm fine. I can't just go back to the Hotel now that we're here" he said that made Jimin laugh "You have a point" Taehyung laughed in response.

When they finished eating, they walked the sidewalk of Amsterdam where memories went back again.

It's the same street where they hold hands while walking to go to a Museum in the corner. He could clearly remember the way she smiled and laughed that day while holding his hand.

He looked at his palm and sighed when he wanted to feel the warmth of her fingers again.

"Are you going to buy clothes again?" Jungkook asked "Come on! We only come here when we're on tour so its a waste if we don't buy something" Jimin said and smiled at Taehyung from the back

"Aish! Fine" Jungkook groaned as they entered a clothing store.

And it's like this day is continuously teasing him because of the memories that remember in every corner of the country.

"Aniyo! Don't buy that. You already have one of those back at home. I'll just pick one for you so you don't buy the same design"

He remembers the time when they visited this place and Jisoo would nag him not to buy many things in the store so, in the end, she was the one who picked.

"What the heck, Hyung?" he glanced at the two and went near them to see Jungkook laughing "You look like a log" he said when he saw Jimin's clothes

"Yah! It's called fashion for a reason" he huffed so he laughed "It's not fashion if you look like a log" he said that made Jungkook laugh harder "Yah!" Jimin was now glaring at them this time.

Jimin bought a coat and shirt in the clothing store "Tae, I and Jungkook will buy snacks so you wait there" Jimin said and pointed to Amsterdam bridge

"Huh? Can't I just join you two?" he asked so Jungkook shook his head "You can't!" he said "We have a surprise for you so you can't see it" Jimin said so he smacked them in the head

"Is it still a surprise if you already told me?" he huffed "Aigoo! Just go!" Jimin said and they both pushed him

"Aish! I don't understand you two" he mumbled as he walked away. As he walked to the bridge he can't help but remember the words that would haunt his sleep.

"How can we do that when the whole world is against us?"

"I know you love me, Taehyung but I can't fight with your members or fans"

"You can spread your wings more and shine more brightly, Taehyungie"

"Don't worry. If we are destined for each other then destiny will do something itself to get us together. We will still meet in the future and see what happens, hm?"

He hates how she was right and how hurt she was at that time. Why can't they just live peacefully together without anyone going against them?

With no one telling them who they are or what they should do. With no one hurting because of them. If destiny was the one who could tell then destiny is so cruel.

"Taehyung?"

He stopped in his tracks when he heard that familiar voice and his heart skipped a beat when he saw who it was.

"Why are you here? I thought.." before she could even finish what she was saying he had already run towards her and hugged her.

Jisoo's breath was taken away with his unexpected hug before smiling because she knows why he was doing this "You must have missed me so much, huh?" she said and caressed his hair so he silently nodded

"You said before that destiny will tell us that we are really destined for each other and that we will meet again" he mumbled in her ear

"That's right" she nodded "Is this destiny already telling us?" he said, afraid of her answer his breathing stop

"That's right" he finally teared up hearing her answer "I love you, Jisoo" he said with a trembling voice "I love you too, Tae" she said with a cracked voice and laughed.

We should just wait for the moment when everything feels right.

They may have a tragic and forbidden love but we should always remember that there is always a happy ending in every tragic story.

"It's nice to see them together again," Jimin said while looking at the two from afar

"Your right. It has been so long since I last saw Hyung smile like that" Jungkook said while nodding

"By the way, I didn't expect you to do this" Jimin said and glanced at the girl "I know I had a bad first impression but I'm already sorry for it" Jennie said with a shrug

"And it also has been such a long time since we have last seen her so happy like that" Chaeyoung said

"We wanted her to be happy again" Lisa said "They are so painful in both heart and head. They are lucky that we love them" Jimin said and they all laughed in response.

And don't forget about the friends who would be destiny itself just to make both of you happy.

THE END