07

Taehyung was in front of his computer, checking to see if he could book a concert ticket to attend Blackpink concert.

They were going to the country where Blackpink was currently in and he doesn't want to miss that chance.

Ask why they were going to the country? To attend a BTS interview. He can't help but smile when he was able to get a VIP ticket and sighed in relief.

"At last" he said before standing up to lay in bed and that day, he slept with a smile on his face.

Jimin who went to Taehyung's room to play with him saw him already sleeping.

"He slept early. I wonder why." he muttered and decided to lay beside him.

Taehyung turned before hugging Jimin and the guy who was used to it suddenly heard him muttering.

"What, Taehyung?" he asked and listened carefully but Taehyung already stopped muttering.

Jimin frowned at this because it was unusual for Taehyung to mutter in his sleep because he would shout just to get him water.

Jimin sighed and turned so his back was facing Taehyung and closed his eyes. He decided to just sleep but it wasn't a minute before he heard a phone tinged.

He reached for the phone at the bed side forgetting that his own phone was in his room.

When Jimin realized this, he was already holding Taehyung's phone and saw the notification.

'From: Little Turtle 🐢

Were almost finished. Just endure a little bit more.'

When Jimin saw this, he's eyes immediately furrowed and glanced at Taehyung from his back.

When he pressed the notification, it automatically sent him to the home screen where a password was required.

Jimin entered his birthday, sister's birthday, debut date, and heck even the date when ARMY was officially called as their fans.

Jimin frowned when none of them got correct and glanced at Taehyung once more. What could be his password?

Jimin thought hard but in the end sighed. He had known Taehyung for so long but he can't even think of a correct password to his phone.

Is he that useless? On top of that, who would be behind the name Little Turtle? "What are you hiding, Taehyung?" he murmured and once again glanced at the boy.

The next day, they were all in the living room with their Manager hyungs.

"Guys, the interview has been canceled. It seems that an accident happened in one of the hosts." Taehyung suddenly felt like he was struck by lightning

"S-So, were staying here in Seoul?" he asked, trying hard not to sound disappointed

"Ne, your free for the rest of the afternoon but you have a photoshoot with Fila later." Taehyung stayed silent as the manager spoke and Namjoon nodded in understanding.

Taehyung was not happy the rest of the day but he still smiled for the others not to get suspicious at his sudden change of mood.

When it reached night time, his phone tinged and he smiled when he saw the name.

Are you asleep? : Jisoo

Taehyung: Ani. Wae?

Bogoshipda.. : Jisoo

Taehyung: I miss you, too. I booked a ticket to your concert but had to cancel because the interview that were about to attend suddenly canceled this morning.

That's too bad. I would be:Jisoo happy if you were here with me.

Taehyung: Arasseo. Good luck, Jisoo, and make BLINKS happy! Fighting!

Gomawo. Saranghae! 🥰: Jisoo

Taehyung: Love you too, Chu!

That night, Taehyung slept peacefully and with a contented smile on his lips.

While on the other hand, Jimin sat at the sofa with a frown "What's with the long face?" Hoseok asked when he noticed his face

"Hyung, Taehyung slept early today again" he said and Hoseok was confused when he saw that Jimin wasn't happy about it

"What's wrong with that?" he asked and turned his phone off to listen to the dasaeng's words

"Its just that last night someone texted Taehyung with the name of Little Turtle. What bothered me most was that his phone now has a pin number." he said and Hoseok nodded in understanding.

It is unusual for Taehyung to put a password on his phone. "Well, did you open it?" he asked so Jimin shook his head "Did you try his birthday? Our debut date? Or maybe his sister's birthday?" he suggested and Jimin nodded in all of it

"Hyung, do you really think that Taehyung really is dating someone?" he asked the question that has been bothering him.

Hoseok sighed at his words and shrugged "I don't know, Jimin. Taehyung is also human so its normal if he does." he said and Jimin looked at him with sad eyes

"If that is true then why would he hide it from us? Does he think we'll tell it to the fans? Does he think were not trustworthy? What if she is bad for Taehyung? What should we do?" his words was full with concern so Hoseok gave him a comforting smile and patted his shoulder

"Jimin, you should also trust Taehyung. Maybe he isn't ready to tell us yet. Maybe something is bothering him and his scared that maybe it could involve our reputation." he tried explaining so Jimin nodded while thinking through his words.

He later smiled at his hyung "Maybe your right, Hyung! Maybe we should try waiting for Taehyung to tell us." he said, completely convinced

"Thanks, Hyung!" he happily said and Hoseok only smiled while he stared at him as he went upstairs.

While Yoongi who overheard everything was deep in thought and later on sighed.

He had also been observing that dasaeng of his and had noticed many things this past few days.

He even thought that he was this stupid to not notice all of the changes that was happening.

But there is just this one part that he is confused about. Who would be the idol Taehyung is dating? Is it an idol or not? But who is it?

They don't interact much with celebrities so he is confused on how did they meet or even started. Just what is happening to Kim Taehyung?