Revali x Reader (Chapter Twelve)

Revali and the other champions were promptly summoned. They rushed to the castle in time to spot Dark Link snatching the princess and throwing her over his shoulder. The moment his grey skin made contact she passed out as if from a mysterious magic.

Link was in the valley below trying to get past you but it proved impossible

You had him a panting mess and bleeding all over the place while you kept coming at him with no mercy.

Revali split from the others as they went after the knight.

 He simply vanished in the shadows with a smile taking her with him.

"Dammit!" Urbosa shouted as she destroyed a wall with the mere gesture of her sword.

"We need to remain calm.." Mipha tried to intervene.

"Mipha's right, getting angry won't solve anything" Daruk agreed a little frightened by her wrath.

"I wonder where Revali went" He glanced to where he went missing.

"He went to aid Link" Urbosa groaned feeling a headache coming on.

Both Mipha and Daruk's eyes widened in disbelief. Revali helping Link? 

How unheard of

~

Revali landed behind Link and at once noticed how badly he was bleeding. 

Matters were quite serious so he kept to the point.

"Link, A man dressed like you has carried off with the princess" he stood over him seriously.

Link's eyes were wide alarmed by how quickly things were escalating.

"If you weren't standing here now, I would have said the thief was you..." he shook his head at the striking resemblance.

"It must be some form of conjured magic.. You never know what mischief the Yiga clan are capable of.." he trailed with and intense look in his eyes. 

Link wasn't fully lending him his attention as his eyes darted around in search of you.

"Who did this to you?" He frowned at him having a feeling he knew full well the answer.

Link finally met his gaze.

Revali lowered his head having his answer. He sighed. "y/n.."

Link could feel your presence dissipating.

You were done here having served your purpose.

You met up with your partner and the two of you ran off like killers in the wind.

~

"Remarkable"  Zoku clasped his hands in delight.

Before him stood you and the dark night side by side with the unconscious princess laid out on the floor ahead.

"Had I known you two would work so well together.. I'd have summoned such dark forces sooner" he smirked looking to Link who in turn smiled wickedly.

You were motionless like a mere puppet under Link's control.

Zoku bit his nail in thought.