Revali x Reader (Chapter Three)

You and Zoku eventually returned to the clan after a long and strenuous journey. He showed you to the new base which was a little rough around the edges compared to the last. Once everyone properly settled in though things would eventually get tidied up to look more professional.

Revali cautiously landed outside following you amongst the shadows. Once inside he was able to fly up above to the canopies and keep hidden.

When you entered the halls people were surprised to see your face thinking you had died. News of your survival speedily passed onto the master and he wanted to see you immediately. Zoku invited himself along. He played it off like he had epically saved you but really you did most of the work. Master Kogha was excited to hear what had happened. You did your best to explain everything but Kohga just wanted the juicy bits. When he asked of your mission to destroy Mipha, Zoku was quick to interject.

You quieted down looking over at him in shock as he lied stating that he saw you kill her himself. Your brows furrowed and glancing back to your master you watched him eat up the lie.

"Excellent!" Your master chuckled before waving you two off to go clean up. "I'll send for someone to bring you new armour y/n" he added. Revali watched from above noting that this was the infamous founder of the yiga clan. He raised a brow at his not-so professional appearance despite the rank.

It was also quite interesting to him that your "partner" lied about Mipha.

You and Zoku left the room. Your behaviour was stiff and could barely look at him for what he just did. "What are you thinking?" You asked between grit teeth trying to keep your voice down. He laughed but his hand suddenly caught your arm startling you. Revali's brows furrowed at this knowing there was something off about this guy you were with.

You were then yanked to the side and slammed against a wall. He kept you pressed against it tightly as his eyes travelled longingly. "Tonight. You and I are going to take down our Master" You felt nervous of his strength towards you and thinking back to what the champion had pointed out about your own people leaving you for dead, you hardly knew where your loyalties lied anymore.

Revali was sent wild when he saw what this vermin was doing to you. He wasn't just going to stand there and watch so he mechanically drew his bow and aimed it right at Zoku. He was about to release when suddenly the man left your side leaving you by yourself.

Revali froze noticing your sad expression. He had seen nothing but masked feelings until now. You had to draw in a deep breath to keep from falling apart right then. The past few days had been pretty hard on you. You neither desired to help nor defend either one of them which made you feel empty inside. Everything you had dedicated your life towards was now obsolete.

Revali watched you with tenderness but stopped to question his thoughts. What was he thinking getting side tracked by a Yiga warrior? He thought trying to shew away these strange feelings you were giving him.

~

The champion remained hidden until you were at last alone in your new room. Earlier you were presented with new armour and a nicer sword. Most of the other warriors wore red but your armour was always black like they wanted you to stand out amongst them. After cleaning yourself up you found yourself dressed in your new armour and painting your face again. You finished lastly with your signature red lips.

"Don't you look fancy?" Came a voice and you spun around defensively. When you saw the bold champion glide down from high above you were more than shocked to see him here. You went straight for you weapon but he stopped you getting in the way. He got quite close towering over you.