Revali x Reader (Chapter Seven)

To your surprise you stayed the full night in Rito village. The evening was quiet, only the sound of howling winds could be heard. You spent most of it awake thinking of the champion. He certainly had his way of getting inside your head and now you felt he was after your heart. You squirmed a bit realizing you were gaining feelings for him.

~~

The next morning Revali and the other champions gathered for their usual meeting to share news and discuss various subjects. They gathered in Hyrule field not far off of the forest.

Urbosa was sidetracked as she watched Revali closely. His behaviour seemed different today and she had to interrupt the discussion because of it. "You seem distracted.. something or someone on the mind?" She raised a brow suggestively.

He only smirked while everyone was unsure by what she meant. "Ah, funny that you should ask..I've been awaiting the appropriate moment.." he turned for the trees. "You may show yourself now.." he called. Everyone fell silent unaware there was someone else present.

Out from the shadows you very hesitantly stepped in the light exposing yourself. Revali felt proud toward you. It wasn't an easy journey to make.

Daruk was full of questions. Your appearance changed yet you were still recognizable.
"You brought the Yiga warrior back? Where's your reasoning brother?" He narrowed one eye in thought recalling how dangerous you could be.

Mipha watched you closely. She immediately noticed your whole aura had changed. The hostility was no longer there.

Urbosa just smiled slyly looking over at Revali. "Hmm.. seems you found your girl" she hummed with approval. Those words caused you to perk up a little. You weren't used to being called such a thing."With the help of an ally" he smirked with gratitude. You stood quietly yet with a hint of caution. Who knew what could happen.

"I needed to bring this out into the open with you all." Revali announced making his way to stand at your side.

Things became ever so quiet.

"Wait...Are you two dating now?" Daruk asked deadpanned. "What?! No!" Revali scoffed at the ridiculousness. You blushed looking away while Revali acted like he just got shot. Urbosa picked up from your reaction and smiled. Even Mipha simpered at the bluntness. Daruk only rubbed his chin trying to piece things together. "Well what is it then? Spit it out"

Revali sighed. "Well if you'd let me get a word in I'd have informed you she is no longer a member of the Yiga clan and therefor no longer a threat, I ask you all to trust her as you trust me" he crossed his wings still quite insulted. Everyone was quiet as they observed the unusual dynamic between you two.

"Is she staying with you?" Daruk smiled. "Yes. What! No! Not like that! She's staying in my village you fool" he frowned and grumbled in response to them not taking this seriously.

Daruk chuckled. "What ever you say brother.." he blew off the denial. Revali shot him a death glare to stop at once. Your cheeks were quite rosy to say the least. Revali let his head fall into his feathered hand.

"Well I must admit it's nicer having you on our side" Urbosa smirked your way attempting to ease the tension. A small smile tugged at your lips spotting the humour in it.

After all the times you two had fought a truce certainly was a relief. "I can say the same to you" you slightly bowed your head in agreement earning her chuckle.

"I would love to spar again sometime, I bet we can learn a thing or two off each other" she admitted remembering you to be quite tricky and clever. "Oh, she'd love that" Revali answered knowing how much you loved to fight. You blushed slightly yet nodded politely. "I'd be honoured" you bowed your head again ever so slightly. "Just don't let your guard down.." Revali warned her seriously before giving you a cheeky look.