A/n

Surprise surprise this is something new for me. Honestly I didn't think I would be making a story like this because I'm not much of a fan of anime. But I am a fan of Spider-Man, so I thought I would give it a shot. Also sorry if you haven't seen much stories made by me lately. I'm very busy doing personal stuff.

Now in my first story I made, I had no clue where to take it and lost all confidence in making the story. But not this one! The thing is I have a couple of the chapters already done and ready for you guys to read. The problem is that I wanted to do a father and son story. You see in the last story I felt limited with how to do the Mandalorian since his personality is limited and other contributing factors, in my opinion. In short it wasn't fun for me to write. But here I can pretty much make the dad how I see fit. But I'm not sure if you guys would be interested in it or not.

In version 1 of the prologue and up, the story will turn out completely similar to spider man, like no parents, or uncle, only aunt, but they will be mentioned in why he became spider man. But like the mandalorian story, I think I would be limited in how I want to shape this story.

In version 2 of the prologue and up, the story will turn out the same as well but you only have an aunt and a father that is alive. But all 4 of them will be key points in the story. Which in this case gives me a good amount of ways I could make this story turn out as well as I hope.

I just want to note that this whole father-son story-making won't be a continuous thing. It's just a coincidence that my next story is a father-son story.

Either way I think it would be cool for me to continue upon version 2 of the prologue and beyond. I find myself more satisfied and happy with it after some thinking and tinkering. But if you guys want to keep it with version 1, then I'm fine with it.