To be a True Villain...

The special forces troops searched the river countless times, but no body was found, But unfortunately, the body of Alexander Pierce had been abandoned the civilians would deal with it. Madame H took her que and escaped before things got escalated. Raven would manage and come back to her she told herself.

Natasha and Clint continued their wide search till they reached an abandoned district. "There's no point Nat, she doesn't want to be found" Clint said. They'd been out for hours on a wild goose chase and found nothing. " Well if she doesn't want to be found we'll have to give her one" Natasha said. 

"Haven't you foolish people found the body", the frantic man said. His unusual red skin was slightly visible under the grey mask which covers his face. "No sir, but we're working on it". The agent told him. For red skull working on it wasn't good enough, in one split second he severed the mans head. And it detached from his body rolling on the floor in front of him. "You!" He beckoned a bald soldier towards him. Head hung low he walked to his fate. "Make sure the body is found and do deal with my acquaintance", The man nodded and walked out of the hall. "Hail hydra!" He muttered to himself.

Raven gasped for air as her head found its way towards the surface. Her tactical armour was soaked and but her dual katanas were still on her back in one piece. She dragged herself towards the shore and was surprised to see two recognisable figures watching her coming closer to her every second. "If you have a death wish carry on" she yelled at them. Her right arm reaching towards one of her swords. "Look we don't want to hurt you just come home with us you don't have to do this", Clint said. For a moment a look of recognition and pain flashed in her eyes, but was replaced by the emptiness and rage which now consumed her. She charged at them both as they stood there, but little did she know she had fallen into their web. Something sharp hit the back of her head, and black dots clouded her vision till everything went black. "Did you have to hit her so hard Steve" Natasha said glaring at him. And they all watched as black liquid oozed out of the wound at the back of her head..........