Don't leave me

~Sebastian's P.O.V.~

I should have known. I felt that something was off about her, but being around Ciel.. is just amazing and also seems to soften me. I cannot belive I was so blind to see that she was not human, detracted by his perfection or not. I will end her for trying to take my love away from me, and it will be tonight.

I watched Ciel sleep for about an hour then once I was certain he was in a deep enough sleep, I got up and kissed his forehead before leaving the room to find that succubus.

"I assure you I am in no mood for games right now." I said, fury burning inside me and my eyes changing to their glowing pinkish/red color. Then I heard a laugh coming from the darkness of the hallway behind me.

"Oh? You seemed in the mood a few nights ago. It is a shame you snapped out of that trance so early. I almost had the brat broken completely. His soul must be hard to ignore. I almost lost control a few days ago and took it." She sighed and emerged from the darkness and stopped when she saw the lightning outside.

"Simply the fact that you even thought about touching my master disgusts me." I growled, growing more agitated each second.

" I already have, many times actually. Especially when you decided to avoid dressing him. His skin was so soft and warm. Delicious." She liked her lips as her eyes flashed colors and her nails grew.

I growled again and kicked her through the window into the storm before she attacked me. Then I kept out after her and pinned her to the mud with my foot at her throat and smirked. "I'm going to send you back to Satan, and you will wish you would have never left home."

She made a gagging noise when she tried to laugh. "Oh I am so scared." She made her nails grow longer and sharper, then swiped at my legs and I dodged by jumping over them.

She got up and continued to lunge at me with swipes of her hands. I just kept dodging till I got tired of it, then kicked her across the face, sending her flying into the court yard. Then she grew out her wings to reveal her true form, and I laughed.

Now it was her turn to growl. "What is so funny, demon?"

"The fact that you are trying to be intimidating is quite hilarious to me. Now it would not be if you were, but sadly.. you are not." I laughed again, knowing she was pissed.

"Go back to hell!" She yelled before lunging at me again, scratching me a bit on my face and chest.

"Then I will see you there." I smirked and kicked one of her wings before she could begin to fly, causing her to yelp. "Now if you want to see intimidating," I smiled a very creepy smile, baring my fangs and using my demon strength to rip off her wings easily. "I can easily show you."

She screamed in pain and dropped to her knees. "S-STOP! PLEASE!!" she begged.

I laughed and dropped the lifeless wings in front of her, blood flowing from her back and the wings. "You attempted to take Ciel away from me. Now you will pay the price."

"N-NO PLEA-" She never finished her pathetic begging before I decapitated her and threw her head far into the woods, along with the rest of her.

"Such a pathetic being." I smirked and turned around to see Ciel, then my expression completely changed. Was he.. Bleeding..?

"S-Sebastian?" He dropped to his knees in the pouring rain and I ran to him to pick him up quickly and bring him inside in front of a fireplace, then inspected his wound. It was deep.. very deep.. she somehow stabbed him and a claw went right through him. I looked up to him to see his face turning much paler than usual seeing he has lost a large amount of blood.

"I'm tried.. I think I'm going to go back to sleep." I shook him gently with a very worried look on my face.

"Do not go back to sleep, Ciel." I quickly and gently cleaned the wound and dressed it, then held him in my arms in front of the fire place.

I looked down to see the beautiful pale boy in my arms, struggling to stay awake. Then he caressed my cheek and smiled weakly.

"I love you, Sebby." He whispered.

I held his hand to my cheek and shead a tear, knowing that this particular sleep he's fighting is death.
"I love you too, kitten."
~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I sat there, staring into his red eyes and fighting my own death.

I should not have gone out there. I would not have if I knew this would happen. I am not scared of death, but I do not want to leave Sebastian. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. He deserves my soul. He needs to take it.

"S-Sebastian?" I whisper, not able to get my voice out.

"Yes, my love?"

"Take it....My soul.... right now...." I tried to smile to show him I meant it.

"Wha- No! I'm not going to add on to your death!" He looked angry, sad, and a hungry at the same time and I nodded.

"You deserve it." I said, fighting even harder to stay awake.

He shook his head then held me closer to him, sheading a few more tears. "Please, Please do not leave me Ciel. I love you too much to lose you."

I could not keep my eyes open no matter how hard I tried, and whispered what might be my last words. "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JK!!! JK!! I swwy I haven't posted in forever, my acc. Is being weird. But I love chu guys and I'll update ASAP.

I LOVE CHU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLES!! AND CHU ARE AMAZING!!!