I Love You

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I woke up about two hours earlier than I usually do and sit up, asuming that last night was a dream.

"Ciel, are you alright?" Sebastian sat up and asked.

I jumped and gasped. "You scared the hell out of me Sebastian!" I said and tackled him, and he seemed surprised by it.

"Well, you are up quite early." He said, smirking and pulling me to lay on his chest.

"I know, but I did not have the nightmare again." I smiled.

"I did tell you I could make it go away." He said and kissed my cheek. "I never lie, especially not to you."

I blushed slightly and looked at his beautiful face from his chest.

"Do I have something on my face?" He asked, giving his cute confused look.

"No, it's just-" I blushed and buried my face in his chest. "You're so perfect, beautiful, kind, and caring and sexy and-." I said and felt my cheeks flush a very red color and unable to finish.

~Sebastian's P.O.V.~

I blushed Slightly, hearing my Ciel say these things about me, and I tilted his head up to look back at me.

"You are perfect to me as well. You are also the most beautiful and adorable person I have ever laid eyes on during my whole existance." I said and pecked his lips, then looked into his beautiful eyes. "I love you, Ciel."

"I love you too, Sebastian." My adorable, flushed face Ciel said, and kissed me deeply.

I obviously kissed him back, and requested entrance, which he gladly gave. I explored every inch of his mouth again, then we twirled our tounges around eachothers.

He had to pull away to breathe, and had saliva running down the side of his mouth. I smirked and wiped it off.

"What's on my agenda for today?" He asked, lazily laying his head back down on my chest.

"Well, you have a meeting with another toy company, a murder Her Majesty request you look into, and Lady Elizabeth to come over." I said, cringing my teeth at Lady Elizabeth's name.

"Did the Queen request that I personally look into it?"

"No, My Lord." I said, wondering what he was up to.

"Well then cancel it all." He retorted.

"Ciel, are you sure?" I asked, giving a very confused expression.

"Yes, tell them I'm sick or something. I just want to spend the whole day with you, and send the servents on a holiday or something." He said, smiling.

How can anyone ubject to that rare, beautiful smile?

"Yes, sir." I said, returning the smile and kissing his soft, warm lips.

Eager to find his soft spot, I trail kisses down the soft, silk skin of his jawline and to his neck, until I found it and begin nipping and sucking on it.

He gave off pleasurable moans, making it harder to control myself. Yet, I continue until I pull away and see a satisfying mark on his neck.

"Mine." I whispered.

"Yours." He whispered back before kissing me again. "Mine."

I sat up, pulling him on my lap and kissing him passionately, snaking my hands under his night shirt, as he kissed me back. He arched his back at my touch, and I heard small whimpers from my lover, indicating that I was starting to loose control.