what now?

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

After my eyes closed, I felt cold. Feeling as if I was ripped away from Sebastian's arms. Then I open them to see Sebastian still in front of the fireplace holding...my body..?

Wha- am I dead? No.. No! I can't be! I can't leave Sebastian here like this!

"SEBASTIAN! SEBASTIAN LOOK AT ME!" I yell. But it seems no matter how loud I yell. I can't get to him. Then I walk to his side and peer over his shoulder to see tears flowing from his eyes.

"I failed you. I have failed you as a butler, as a guardian, and most of all a lover... I love you, Ciel... My existace will never be the same.." he held my body tighter still crying. "I want to turn you into a demon as well. But I couldn't put you through that misery."

I collapsed on my knees and tried to wrap my arms around him, beginning to cry as well. "NO, YOU DIDN'T FAIL ME! I WAS THE ONE WHO FAILED YOU! AFTER ALL WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH I PUT YOU THROUGH THIS MISERY! I LOVE YOU SEBASTIAN! I ALWAYS WILL! TAKE MY SOUL RIGHT NOW GODDAMMIT! IT'S AN ORDER! YOU WON'T BE HUNGRY ANYMORE!"

I cried even harder then felt myself slipping away again. As if fading out like an old photograph or painting.

No... I can't leave him here like this... I love you Sebastian..

Then everything went black.

~Sebastian's P.O.V.~

I could not help but to cry. Even though I am a demon, and this is very low of one. I love him.. more than my own existance.. I held him in my arms and rocked back and forth, crying harder than I thought I could.

I vow to never love anyone again. I will never. That is my promise to you my love.

I stopped crying over his lifeless body and accepted the fact that I lost him, and that I may never get him back.

The day of the funeral was the last day a tear ran down my face, the last day I would ever feel, the last time I would ever love or have a heartbeat.

.....What now....?

--------------------------------------

And that's the end! I may make a sequel if you guys want but *shrugs*

Ciel: What do you mean you might?! I gotta be with Sebastian!!

Sebastian: This is a very unreasonable ending.

Me: whale that's to bad! Gosh.

Anyways if you amazingly wonderful people want a sequel please let me know and I promise I'll get on it ASAP! I LOVE CHU GUYS!!!!