Change

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

It has been 5 long days since I carried a full conversation with Sebastian... or even kissed him.. I have noticed that he has changed a lot since the night I saw him with Caroline. He is acting more independent and leans more towards Caroline than me.. I can't stand it.. it's driving me insane.

What is going on with you Sebastian?

I sighed and decided to walk through the garden, not knowing he was there. I continued walking through the garden, ignoring Sebastian. I looked back to see him glance at me, only once. This glance was not his usual glance.. it was less friendly.. less warm.. more.. hateful.. That's when I saw Caroline, skipping up to him and kissing him.. kissing my Sebby.. and he kissed her back.. like one of our kisses...

I turned away, my eyes stinging. I did not want him to see me cry, so I walked away as fast as I could until I reached the other side of the garden. Once I did, I let it out right there. I could not hold the tears. They came flowing from my eyes. Then I felt someone hug me.

Knowing it wasn't Sebastian, I looked up to see Finny, looking at me with worry written all over his face.

"Are you alright, young master?" He asked, hugging me to try to comfort me.

I nodded and stood up, wiping my face and turning to face Finny. "We are going into town today. Just me and you. Got it?"

He nodded, still worried and went to set up  a carrage.

I slowly began walking to the carrage, and felt a rain drop on my face.

I slowed down and looked up at the sky, then pressed on and sang to myself.

"Goodbye my almost lover,

Goodbye my hopeless dream.

I'm trying not to think about you,

Can't you just let me be.

So long my luckless romance,

My back is turned on you.

Should have known you'd bring me heartache.

Almost lovers always do.."

I started to cry again, along with the clouds. Then I felt someone put a jacket around me.

I looked up to see Sebastian, frowning down at me. "You are going to get I'll if you stay out here like this." He said and picked me up.

I miss his strong arms.. his warmth.. his heartbeat.. but I cannot hear it now..

I snapped out of my daze and slapped him.

"Put me down! I can walk on my own!" He ignored me and kept walking. "That was an order, Sebastian!" I yelled and glared at him, colder than ever.

He sighed and put me down.

I wanted to slap him so hard.. I glanced passed him to sew Finny struggling with the horses. "Forget it Finny! It will have to be another day!" I yelled and walked away from Sebastian, only to see Caroline at the door, smirking. "Wipe that stupid look off your face." I said coldly and continued walking.

"Yes, sir." She said and just smiled.

She is so happy it is sickening.. why is she so happy anyways?

I shook the thought and walked to my room, locking my door and pulling the curtains closed then laid down on my bed, cuddling a pillow to me since I did not have Sebastian.

"I miss you, Sebby." I whispered to myself and started crying again. I sang once more to myself.

"We walked along a crowded street,

You took my hand and danced with me

Images..

And when you left,

You kissed my lips.

You told me you'd never ever forget these images..

No...

Well I never want to see you unhappy,

I'd thought you'd want the same,

For me..

Goodbye my almost lover,

Goodbye my hopeless dream.

I'm trying not to think about you,

Can't you just let me be.

So long my luckless romance,

My back is turned on you.

Should have known you'd bring me heartache.

Almost lovers always do.."

I began crying uncontrollably and hugged the pillow tightly..

Damn you Sebastian..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey amazing and beautiful people :D I'm sorry the chapter is so short! Dun kill meh plz >.< Anyways I was listening to Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy when I wrote this so cx yea hope you guys enjoyed. Nini!