The New Maid

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I woke up on my own the next morning next to Sebastian and my hips hurting like hell. Surprisingly he was asleep.

He looks so peaceful.

I rolled over and laid on his chest, looking up at his face and moving his soft black hair out of it. His nose twitched and he slowly opened his beautiful red eyes and looked at me, smiling his closed eyed smile.

"Good morning, Kitten. You are up rather early today." He said, reaching over the edge of the bed to check his pocket watch.

"Really? What time is it?" I asked, yawning.

"It's only 06:30."

I stared at him then laid my head down on his chest. "Nope, to early. I am going back to sleep."

He chuckled and ran his fingers through my hair. "Well, I am going to have to excuse myself. I have to wake the other servants and check your schedule for the day."

I sighed and rolled off him and swung my legs off the edge of the bed. "Then I'm getting up with you."

"Are you sure you want to?" He asked, getting up and dressing himself before walking to the wardrobe and picking out my clothes.

I nodded and swung my feet back and forth until he kneeled in front of me to dress me. Again I watched him unbotton my night shirt and replace it with a new one. Once it came time for me to put on my pants, he asked me to stand up and I did, but lost my balance because of how bad my hips hurt.

Sebastian caught me before I could fall and held onto me, looking at me with an apologetic expression. "I do apologize for getting so carried away last night."

"I-It's alright, Sebby." I managed to smile a soft smile which in return made him smile.

He finished dressing me and pecked me on the lips before getting my breakfast and waking the other servants.

I got up and walked slowly down the hall towards my study.

"Damn, my hips hurt." I mumbled to myself before entering my study and gladly sitting at my desk. I heard a soft knock at my door, and assumed it was Sebastian. "Come in." I said, stretching my arms above my head and yawning.

Instead of just Sebastian entering, there was a girl with him. She looked to be about eighteen or nineteen years of age. She had long brown hair, purple eyes, and a bright smile. She was an average hight for a woman, taller than me of course.

"Hello, you must be Earl Phantomhive." She bowed and I sat up, regaining my usual composure and returning back to my cold look.

"Yes, and who might you be?" I asked, as she walked closer to my desk and Sebastian walking to my side.

"Oh, I am Caroline Young. I was hoping I could aquire a job as a maid here." She smiled once again. I don't know why, but this annoyed me.

"Have you had any experience as a maid before?"

"Yes, sir. I was the best maid there."

I glanced up at Sebastian and he smiled his usual smile. I sighed and nodded. "Fine, you have the job, Sebastian will show you around the manor and get you settled in." I looked back up at him once more and he sighed a small sigh.

While she was smiling and looking around, I mouthed the words I love you to Sebastian which he gladly returned.

Once they left, I laid my head on the desk, still trying to ignore the throbbing pain in my hips and began thinking of what happened last night and started to fall asleep until Sebastian knocked.