The Dream

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I walk into the kitchen, after my young master dismissed me. He is acting rather quite odd today. But seeing his blush was quite adorable aswell. When I walk in, a huge wave of smoke flew in my face.

"SEBASTIAN!" Baldory yelled while trying to put out the fire he made with that blased flame thrower.

"What is going on here?" I ask, gritting my teeth and looking at the burnt meat in front of me.

"Well, the meat wasn't cooking fast enough, so I.. umm.. decided to use me flamethrower." He said rubbing the back of his head.

I gave him a glare then pinched the bridge of my nose. "Just clean this mess up, and put that blasted thing away before I confiscate it." I said turning to leave the kitchen.

"Yes, sir." He said and began cleaning as I left.

I pulled out my pocket watch and looked at the time.

At this rate, dinner will not be ready in another hour. I should go ask my young master if he would like his afternoon tea now.

I closed my pocket watch with a click and started towards my young masters study. Then I stopped in mid thought.

When did I start calling him my young master?

I shook my head and began walking to the study and knocked softly. "My Lord, would you like your afternoon tea now?"

No answer...

I began to worry after knocking a second time with no answer. Then I walked in to see him asleep, head down on the desk.

I smirked and walked over to his fragile, beautiful, sleeping body. Then the strangest thing happened while I was staring at him.

What is this feeling I am getting around him? I feel.. like my heart just gave a beat.. That is impossible, a demon can't feel, or love.. can they?

I stare at this beautiful boy once more before picking him up gently and carried him to his room. Once I layed the boy down, I saw he was holding onto my tie,  and smirked, slowly getting out from his grasp and covering him. I had a sudden urge too kiss him,
(~opens the closet and pulls out a bag of chips~ WELL THEN KISS HIM YOU FUCKTARD!! oops.. ignore me haha.. ~majestically disappears~) but I ignored the usurd thought and quietly walked out of the room, then heard my master mumble something.

Is he awake? He just mumbled my name..

He tossed and turned as if he was having a nightmare and I walked back to his side and gently tried to shake him awake.

"No... NO YOU CAN'T!" He screamed.

"My Lord, it is just a dream, you can control it." I whispered by his ear and saw him calm down a bit before sitting up rather fast.

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

~in the dream~

I was walking around the manor, it seemed like a normal day, all the servers being annoying, Sebastian as handsome as ever..

Wait, am I really going back to that?

I shook my head and walked into my study to see everything was on fire. "SEBASTIAN!" I called for him.

No answer..

I ran out of the room to see the rest of the manor, beginning to burn like when my parents died.

I couldn't breathe.. my asthma was keeping me from breathing, also the lack of oxygen in the manor from the smoke.

I ran out of the manor and into the woods. Still unable to breathe, if anything it got worse and fell, not being able to move.

"SEBASTIAN, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" I screamed, still heaving from asthma. My lungs were so tight, and they hurt like hell from weasing so much as well as the sufficating smoke.

I looked around and saw wolves..no, not wolves.. demon hounds.. so many I couldn't count.. They're teeth showing, blood all over most of them, I didn't know what to do, I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe or call for help anymore. Then they came lunging at me, then I heard a voice in the distance.. very faint but it was telling me something.

"It's just a dream, you can control it." I heard.. it sounded like Sebastian, but I could not tell from all the growling and of the hungry beasts around me.. but the voice was right.. It is a dream.. I thought of Sebastian, my dashing butler, coming to my rescue.. Then I closed my eyes..

Then there he was... blood everywhere, and the demon hounds dead.

I looked around, astonisehed at first, then he picked me up and.... hugged me? Of course I hugged him back. Then the strangest thing happened.. he.. he kissed me.. and disappeared..

"No, you can't leave me here, Sebastian." He simply nodded

"No, NO YOU CAN'T!"

~End of dream~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SEE I TOLD YOU!! HA TAKE THAT CIEL!

Ciel: -gets out a stack of papers-

Writer: -steals Grells scissors and a
rock- YOU WANNA PLAY ROCK PAPER SCISSORS HUH?

Ciel: oh your on.

Writer and ciel: -drops rock, paper, and scissors and plays it.-
Oh, don't mind us, continue  reading , after i update again..cx)