||1|| Days Flying By

" I cant wait!!"

Tubbo and Ranboo were on their phones, talking to each other, or, I guess, Tubbo exploding with excitement.
Both boys were great friends. Ranboo being normal, not too loud, where Tubbo was the complete opposite. But that didnt change the fact that they were great friends. And Ranboo coming to the UK made Tubbo more excited and louder than usual.

" Tubbo, I'm gonna go deaf if you keep screaming like that," the blonde told the other.

"OH. Sorry Ranboo!" The brunette replied back to the blonde, slightly quieter.

The tall blonde was glad he was coming to the UK. Tubbo was one of close friends, one who understood him. And meeting the others was going to be pretty fun, since he lived in the USA and he couldn't see most of his friends face to face.

°•••———•••°

Five days left, I guess, Ranboo thought. He started packing his belongings. He threw in a few hoodies, grey sweatpants, Hawaiian shirts with flowers, and some ordinary t-shirts.
It was weird, how two days have already passed. He doesn't even remember what happend yesterday. But though, he does have trouble remembering things. Two days have passed, with five more days till the flight, and he thinks that he would be in the UK in the next minute.

Twenty-seven minutes later...

"HEY BOSSMAN!"

Obviously, the blonde had nothing to do. So he called his short brunette friend. And like two days ago, he was still exploding with excitement, gigging here and there.

"Hello, Tubbo." The tall one replied to Tubbo cheerfully.

"Why'd you call me?"

"Cause I had no one to talk to, or do." The blonde told him. But though, that wasnt entirely the whole truth. But Tubbo believed him anyways. I mean, what else was he supposed to say?

"Oh, good thing you called. I have nothing to do either."

"But, dont you have sisters to talk to? Or Tommy?" Ranboo asked in curiosity.

"Yeahhhh," the brunette said, dragging his words, "but you're wayyyy more more fun to talk to."

That made the blonde stop in his thoughts for a second. Though he got back to reality a few seconds later. He was a bit flustered. And surprised. He didnt think that he would be good company to Tubbo. Nor did he think Tubbo would say that.

"Ranboo?" The brunette asked suddenly from the other side of the phone.

The blonde then realized that he hadn't been talking for one whole minute.

"Oh, sorry Tubbo," Ranboo quickly rushed his words out, "I zoned out for a bit."

"You sure you're okay?" The brunette asked him again.

"Yeah, I'm sure, Tubs." Ranboo assured him.

"'Kay. So what'd you wanna do?" Tubbo asked impatiently. It sounded like Tubbo was really bored and had nothing to do. But, on the other hand, Ranboo, too, was bored.

So both ended up playing minecraft and building houses with coloured wool.

Two hours later...

"This is not what a house looks like." Ranboo told Tubbo, trying to be polite as possible.

"Nahh," the short one replied, "it looks just fine. It looks completely like a house. Exactly like a house."

"Yeahh, it looks exactly like a house. Totally." The tall one agreed sarcastically.

But honestly, it didn't look like a house. But it was the least of their problems.

"See big man, you agree!" The brunette cheered happily, " Now let's build another one!"

An hour later... (And yes, I'm too lazy to explain what happend.)

They built another one, which, this time for real, didnt look a single thing like a house. Ranboo tried so hard to make it look like a house, but Tubbo didn't let him and he was too fast. It was just a scatter of wool, towering over other towers of coloured wool. Just a wool mess. But both were proud of it. It was the greatest house ever created, as Tubbo said. And Ranboo agreed too.

°•••———•••°

What is happening to time? Ranboo asked himself, knowing that no one would answer him.

Three more days till he crosses over the Atlantic Ocean and ends up somewhere in the UK.

He felt like he was forgetting something, but he couldn't remember. The sadness of having memory problems.

An hour later...
In the kitchen of Ranboo's home/house.

While eating a bowl of cereal, Tommy calls him.

"HEY BIG MAN! READY FOR THE UK?" Tommy asks him.

"Nope," Ranboo answers sadly, " I will miss the States. I'll miss the food, and the beaches." The tall blonde sighs dramatically. "It'll be such a pain."

"DONT WORRY RANBOOB, I WILL HELP YOU THROUGH THE PAIN CAUSE I AM A BIG MAN!" The energetic British shouts through the speaker, proud of his small speech.

"I WILL GET YOU THROUGH THIS."

"..."
"..."

They stayed in silence for a minute, until the British boy broke the silence by asking the tall blonde something.

"So Ranboo, wanna join vc with me and some others?" Tommy asked.

"Sure, why not." Ranboo said accepting the offer.

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit, Big Man!" The British boy finally yelled and hanging up on him. I hope it'll be a long day, the tall blonde thought, or I'll end up seeing Tubbo quite earlier than I thought.

°•••———•••°

This night, Ranboo will be leaving the States. It will be sad, watching the country disappear. But at the same time, he'll also have some fun at the UK.
What he didnt know, was that if he should feel happy, or sad.

He hadn't planned what to do at the UK, since he didn't know anything about the UK. So it'll be a surprise for him.

All he knew that he was going to stay in the small house behind Tubbo's family's house (I dont know what it is called).

And he started getting everything he needed all packed up and ready to go.

°•••———•••°

Helloo! This is my first chapter, aswell as my first book. I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, or anything that doesn't make sense. I normally proof read, but not always. Have a good day/evening/night!!

( I also will update on on sundays and wednesdays.)

:)