||20|| Waking Up With You In My Arms

Hehe..he..heh... ;)

°•••---•••°

Forty minutes later.. (grammer mistakes)

He blinked his eyes. And then again.

Huh.

He look up, but only to see a chin. And arms wrapped around his waist.

Ranboo's arms.

He pushes himself away a bit, to see if it is Ranboo. And it is. Since the blonde hadn't woken up yet, Tubbo nuzzles his head into Ranboo's chest. And he falls into a light sleep.

°•••---•••°

Time skip..
Ranboo's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, shielding them from the sunlight that escaped from the curtains.

I look down, and see Tubbo. He looked adorable while sleeping.

After staring at him for awhile, his head moved slightly. If i wasn't staring at him, i wouldn't of even noticed.

"Tubbo?" I called his name quietly.

He hummed a yes, still half asleep.

"Do.. you want to get up? I think we should.."

Obviously i wanted to stay like this. But i dont know if he wanted to do too. What if im making him uncomfortable? What if he thinks that this is weird? What if-

"No.." Tubbo whinned. He wrapped his arms around me, trapping me.

Unexpectedly, he climbed on top of me, now laying on my chest. Then he propped himself up a bit.

He smirked. "Hey sexy,"

I felt my face burn hot. His blue eyes stared deep into my own grey ones. His lips were just a few inches away from mine.

Tubbo chuckled at my reaction. Which just made me feel more flustered. His was voice was deep. And hot.

"Ha, did I make you speechless big man?" He smirked again.

He did make me speechless. I just nodded. His eyes weren't looking into mines anymore. He was looking elsewhere.

A few seconds pass. He moves his face closer, until our noses are touching. And i felt his warm lips on mine.  Just like that.

I didn't know what to do. So i just closed my eyes. He pulled away after a couple of seconds, and looked me in the eye for consent. Before he could do anything, i connected them back, my right arm holding his left.

He seemed shocked, but then melted in as i did before. His lips felt soft. He moved his other arm to my hair, pulling lightly and leaning into the kiss.

He pulled away again, and rested his head on my chest. Both of us settled in a comfortable silence.

°•••---•••°

Heyyyy- ;)