||3|| Chilling

Hello people! It's the author here. Just wanted to say thanks to the people who read the first chapter. Cant believe that it got eleven reads already!

So yeah, enjoy my children!
:)

°•••———•••°

Ranboo was sitting on the couch, which was supposed to be his bed for now. Exhausted, he lay back, resting his back on the soft gray cushions.
The day had been long. Both boys have been unpacking Ranboo's belongings. Ranboo was thankful that Tubbo hadn't ditched him while they were doing that. Or the tall blonde would have been dead by now.

Tubbo sat on the floor by the couch. He was scrolling through Twitter, reading the fans comments. All were questions on when they were going to stream.

Obviously, the people needed updates. They needed to know what was happening. But the point was, that nothing was happening at this moment. Both boys were sitting there in silence, doing nothing basically.

Tubbo stood up after a while of staring at his phone and went to the kitchen.

"You hungry Ranboo!" The brunette yelled at the blonde.

"Nope," Ranboo replied, " but I would love to have something."

"Okay!" Tubbo called back.

Tubbo came back with two gronala bars.

"Here," the brunette passed to the other while sinking in the couch by the blonde. The short one out the duo opened the packet and took a bite out of it. The blonde soon did the same.

"Do you have any plans today?" The brunette asked while munching on his bar.

"Nope." Ranboo told the other, "I dont have any plans. And probably you're the one whose gonna be planning everything."

"Why?" Tubbo asked.

"Cause I have no idea I should do since I'm new here." The blonde answered.

"Oh, right," the brunette said, remembering that Ranboo was new here.

"What about we chill today?" The brunette asked the other.

"Sure." Ranboo replied. He thought that a rest would be good.

Little did he know, that wasnt Tubbo was planning.

Twenty minutes later...

"Hey Ranboo?" Tubbo asked, a mischief smile across his face.

Ranboo wasnt trusting him right now. "Yeah?" Ranboo answered, only to get a pillow whacked at him.

"Wait Tubbo-!" Ranboo yelped, as another pillow was thrown at him.

Tubbo did the same thing again, but this time the blonde caught it. Ranboo threw it back at him, and another pillow attacked him.

"You made a wrong choice Tubbo!" Ranboo told the brunette, launching a pillow at him.

"I think that your the one who made the wrong choice bossman!" The brunette shouted at the other, while blocking the pillow that was coming his way. Tubbo threw another, which didnt get to its destination.

Tubbo was standing, while Ranboo was on the floor sitting. The blonde moved away from Tubbo while throwing a pillow aimed at the brunette. The pillow off by a little, so Tubbo had to run toward it.

And he tripped.

Ranboo had slid a pillow across the floor to trip Tubbo. It went as planned, but not exactly.

°•••———•••°

I'm sorry for the cliffhanger. I just had to. The next chap will be uploaded by tomorrow evening, 12am being the latest.

So while your hanging off that cliff, dont actually fall off! Dont want anyone dieing today!

:)