||17.5|| Settling In/Hanging Out (Pt. 2)

Guys, you need to chill- i come back to write in 5 days, and i got another 1k new readers..

Thank you guys so much for this dude!! This is too much honestly-

°•••---•••°

So this uh, page or whatever, is gonna be a part two of the last chapter. While i was writing the last chapter, i decided to cut it short as i was feeling tired and i didnt have a plan. This is gonna be boring as shit, but right now, im just bored- So Im sorry if this isnt great.

Hope you're having a nice day so far guys!

(Many grammer mistakes-)

°•••---•••°

Ranboo's POV
Infront of Wilbur's House, still in the camper van or whatever u want it to be..

I heard.. uh noise i guess. And a gentle shake on the shoulder.

I looked over at my right, and saw a familiar blonde boy slightly kneeling down by me.

"Hey big man, wake up. We're already at Wil's house." Tommy told me quietly. "You should also wake up that sleeping head over there," he said, nodding to Tubbo.

"Sure, if i can sleep later." I said in a tired voice.

"Whatever you say mate." Tom nodded and went to help Phil. I smiled at him. He's awfully sweet, but loud too. What a weird combination. But he's a great friend.

I moved my gaze to Tubbo. He still had his arms tightly around me, and i also seemed to have my arm around his shoulder too.

"Hey Tubs, wake up,"

He lifted his left arm to his eyes and rubbed them. He looked adorable when asleep, and when waking up.

"Why thoughh," He whinned.

"We're already at Wilbur's house. We need to get up now,"

"Uhhgg, no Boo, five more minutes please," he said dragging the 'se' in please.

'Boo'? Not new, but in that voice, it seems so fluttering me.

"Nope, you're getting up,"

"Nooooo,"

Tubbo hugged me tighter. What am i supposed to do now?

"Tom?" I tried calling out. And i got no response..

"Ha.." I heard Tubbo mumble quietly with a smile.

I was going to risk it. "So, what can i do to get you to get off?"

"And it depends what you want. So i wont do what you please," I quickly added. I am not going to risk it.

'Awwh, that's no fun," he said.

"So, what can i do?"

I hope this works; the others must be waiting.

"Hm.. Stay here with me,"