whaaa-

Im gonna post a chapter in a few minutes, but tf-

I checked my fanfic and saw 5.35k reads..

Wat. People, as much as i appreciate you reading this book, but where did you find this book in the first place? Like i said before, i didn't think this fanfic would reach that high. I wrote this book out of pure boredom, and then i blink. And i find this.

So thank you guys for all the reads and comments and everything. I legit dont know what to say. This is suprising to say at the least.

Im sorry for not uploading since.. the last of December actually.. Damn, i haven't posted anything in a while. Ive been really stressed the passed few months, and it's been hard. But dont worry, im much better now. Im really out of motivation, so im just laying in bed watching streams on twitch and vods. I know most of you have been here for a long while now, so here's something you might of been waiting for.

Okkay- now i have to leave and do something real quick-

*b o o m* (dramatic effect takes place or whatever-)

A new chapter, short, but still a chapter. Now go read my lovely sunshines!!

(I literally had to read the entire story again because i forgot where i was- (Also I think that my first few chaps are cringe-))

:)