The Party

I sat on the couch blowing balloons while Cho Cho was setting up bbq.
"Hey how many balloons do you have left?"
I counted the balloons next to me. "About 5 more"
She nodded. "When you're done let's get ready."
I gave her a puzzling look. "The party doesn't start for another 2 hours." I said
"Yeah, time is ticking. Hurry up."

"There." I turned around and looked at my myself in the mirror. I've never seen myself so...girly before. The maroon dress was short and tight. My hair was curled into loose curls. My makeup consisted of lip gloss and eyeliner.
"You look smokin hot Sarada!" I blushed at her comment. It was her turn now.

The guests started to arrive and the house got full pretty quick. I checked the time, 8:45pm. I'll stay for another 3 hours then I'll head home I thought. I will admit this is my first party but I didn't want to stay for too long. I don't really drink or smoke. Might accidentally fuck up my sharingan you know? All of a sudden everyone started yelling. Someone must've came in. Wonder who it was. I tried to get a good look at who it was but there were too many people blocking the view. The crowd started moving and there he was. Boruto. He had his arm around Sumire. She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek. My heart started beating slower and slower. Am I sad? What the actual fuck? His eyes finally met mine. He walked toward me.
"Hey Sarada! Long time no see?" He gave me a smile and gave me a hug.
"Yeah it's good to be back." I smiled back at him. Sumire looked at me and tilted her head. "Hey Sarada. How long are you here for?" She asked. Why do I feel like what she said was shady? Like I'm supposed to leave soon or something.
"What do you mean? I'm home." I said.
"HELL YEAH SHE'S HOME! SHE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" Yelled Cho Cho.
"I'll drink to that" said Boruto. He winked at me. Sumire nodded and raised her eyebrow. Wow this was going to be a heck of a night.
I was sitting on the couch next to Mitsuki.
"It's great to have you back Sarada. He smiled. Team 7 didn't feel the same when you left. Especially since Sumire joined us." He said
"What? Since when did Sumire want to be a ninja again? I thought she was done? Isn't that why she started working in the lab?" I asked
"She recently joined us last year. She didn't want to work in the lab anymore. She said she missed the adrenaline. What's that anyways?" He asked
"It's like even you get really excited, anxious, or nervous." I told him.
"Oh.. anyways it's been hard going on missions with those her. We constantly have to save her and it gets pretty annoying. Boruto will never admit it though. We're the second rank team now. Shikadai's team is first." I was shocked. "There's no way. You and Boruto work well together even though she joined the team." I said.
"Yeah but it feels different. You're the piece that was missing in our missions. You were the eyes that we needed. The playmaker. I don't know. That's my opinion." Mitsuki always had a way with words. That's something I missed about him.
"Alright everyone! We're all going to play a little game I like to call......truth or dare." Cho Cho was standing on top of the coffee table pacing back and forth slowly. "I want everyone in the living room STAT!" Everyone shuffled at her command. "Alright, since it's my birthday I get to go first." She scanned the room looking for her first victim.
"Hmmmm....Iwabee truth or dare"
"Truth" He took a sip of his beer
"Are you still a virgin?"
"No" Cho cho widen her eyes and smiled. "WHO WAS IT?" she demanded.
"Nope that's two truths"
"Aw fine"
Iwabee took a swig of his beer and pointed at Inojin.
"Truth or dare?" Inojin paused for a second and said "Dare" Iwabee laughed and said "Kiss the person in front of you" Inojin got up and slowly walked towards Namida. Namida looked embarrassed and uncomfortable.
"It's okay Namida it's just a kiss" He pecked her lips but Iwabee groaned. "C'mon Inojin that's not a kiss" Inojin shrugged his shoulders and kissed her. "There, happy?" He went back to his spot and looked around. "Kawaki, truth or dare?"
"I'm not interested in doing anything I don't want to, so truth."
"Who's the prettiest girl in the room?"
Every girl in the room made eye contact with Kawaki in the hopes of him saying their name. They fixed their hair and blushed. Who wouldn't want to be named the prettiest in the room?
"Sarada" He said. I looked at him in shock. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me. He got up and started walking towards me. He squatted and his face was only a few inches away from mine.
"Truth or dare Uchiha?" I was nervous. My heart started beating faster and everyone was looking at me. Boruto caught my eye. He had a neutral look on his face. Like he was waiting for my next move.