Swapping

Disclaimer: I do not own any db charaters

" It's just not the same without him." Bulma said outloud. "Gee, you really care for Goku." I say crossing my arms a little out of jealousy. "Hey I have an idea! How 'bout we switch mates? Vegeta for Goku!" I offer. "Vegeta's not as sweet but he's certainly more dependable." I finish waiting for her answer. "Hmmm..."

*Present Day*
Knock Knock

I hear a knock on the door and take my time getting there. Who would be at my house at this time of day anyways? I swear if it's another girl scout I'm gonna shove those cookies so far up their- "Bulma?" I say looking up at the blue haired genuis. "What are you doing here?"

"Well...." She started playing with her hands. "I decided I wanna take you up on your offer!"

"My offer?"

"Yes, Your offer."

"My....offer?" I repeat once again.

"You know the one about switching mates..Vegeta for Goku.."

"Oh THAT offer!" I say suprised she actually wanted to do it "Sure...but what exactly made you change your mind?"

She crossed her arms and closed her eyes looking away. "We got in ANOTHER argument. Can you believe that? Its the 3rd this month!" I nodded. "Good, but anyways I think we should get back our mates after a year or so. That sound good to you?" I nodded once again. "Good. Lets make some rules. Just so we dont have to be stuck with them." She laughed at her own joke. I nodded again.

An hour later we got all our rules down and memorized.

No Intercourse

No Intercourse while being a supersayian.

Only kisses on the cheek.

Lip kissing,french kissing or any type of kissing that takes place inside 2 mouths is not allowed.

No getting tattoos that involve you two being in love.

No Pet Names

Etc,etc. The list goes down a longg way. "Alright. Now that that's settled I'll go get my new hubby and you can go get yours." She says running up the stairs, most likley to Goku's room to find him. That earned an eyeroll from me. I swear if she breaks one of these rules shes gonna lose a finger or two I thought to myself as I walked to Capsule Core.

Knock Knock.

"Chichi?" Vegeta asked with a suprised look on his face. "What are you-" I didn't give him time to ask his question. "I'm your new wife for the next year." I say matter-of-factly.

"Oh very funny," He says then sticks his head out the door turning his head left right up and down. "Haha. Now where's Kakarot?" He asks glaring at me. "Hate to break it to you, sweetheart, but im not kidding." I say pushing pass him and inside Capsule Core, having a confused Vegeta follow behind me. "Wait....so your 100% serious about this?" He asked me. I sighed. "For the billionth time.YES."

"Good." He says. I blushed a bit when i saw him striping out his clothes. "Im gonna need these washed." He says and continues stripping. I stopped him when he only had a boxers and a shirt left. "What? You don't wanna see the Prince Of All Sayians abs? You should be honored."

He took off his shirt and throwed it to me. "I need them cleaned by tommorow Chi-Icken." He says throwing his boxers to me and walked away. I glared at his back. "Fine, go ahead and leave me VEGETA-BLES!" I heard him scoff.

"Damn right I'm a vegetable, cause I'm good for you."

....

New Story!
This is like a Chichi x Vegeta and
Bulma x Goku story. Vote and comment pwease:3