Second Thoughts..

ChiChi's Pov

I can't believe that knucklehead! Or that aqua haired bimbo! We spent HOURS making that stupid list just so that she could go behind my back and break the biggest rule there is!

"ChiChi?" A voice quickly snapped me out of my thoughts. "Are you okay? You seem kind of.." Vegeta put his hands up and made an unfinished circle motion. "Upset." I sighed and rubbed my arms. I have to tell him too, of course. I'm just not sure how he's going to react. "I'm fine. Thanks for asking... it's just.." I sighed, thinking of several ways I was going to tell him. "Have a seat, you might not want to hear this but it's important that you know."

He hesitated at first, but held onto the leather seat and sat down. I fumbled with my hands for a while, not making eye contact at all. I then looked up and met his eyes. I've never actually paid this much attention to his apperance. He's actually kinda cute. His dark black eyes, strong jawline and soft pink li- NO! I can't be having these thoughts! The mans married for christ sake! Well.. I'm not sure for how long after I tell him the news. "Goku and Bulma!" I blurted out. His face expression quickly changed to a scared one. A worried one, actually. "W-what about them?" He clenched his fists. "I am so sorry but they..they.." He glared. "They had sex!" Vegeta's face dropped, literally. He fell down to his knees and looked down. I couldn't make out if he was mad or upset, most likely both, just like me.

"My Bulma.." His eyebrows went up and he punched the floor, leaving a gigantic dent. He lowered himself all the way down this time. "Not my Bulma!" It was muffled, but I heard him clearly. It hurt my heart to see him hurting like this but I understand his pain. It hurt me, too. I lowered myself down to my knees and patted his back. "It's okay, Vegeta. You're a great guy and she's stupid for cheating on you.." Vegeta stood up on his knees and suddenly, he clenched his fists and hit the ground again. "Ill NEVER forgive him!" I flinched at the sudden outburst, resulting in me almost falling over. Fortunatley, Vegeta wrapped his arms around me waist and brought me right back up. i blushed at the sudden contact. "T-thank you." Vegeta shrugged. "Welcome." I then looked at him with sad eyes. "What now? Do we break the stupid offer or-?

"No." Vegeta shook his head and got up. "We don't." He turned to me and looked down. "ChiChi, I don't want to go back.. She doesn't want me. I don't want her. Not after.." He clenched his fists. "What happened."

I nodded, understanding. "But wait.. we can't stay like this forever. I-we..can't."

"Yeah? Well, says who?" Vegeta asks. My eyes widened. "What do you mean by that? We're still technically married and-"

Vegeta looked her in the eyes and leaned in. "I know." He said in a husky voice, just barley above a whisper. I found it quite sexy. "It doesn't have to be like that at all.." He closed his eyes and surprisingly, I did the same. And then.. It happened.

We kissed.

NOOO IM NOT DEAD! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND IM SORRY FOR BEING A GHOST! IM WORKING ON A NEW PART FOR ALL MY STORIES RIGHT NOW AND ILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN, PINKY SWEARS!

What did you guys think of this episode ?

Team Goku x Bulma
or
Team Vegeta x ChiChi ?

If you got any suggestions on what you think i should do in the story, just inbox me ! Ill gladly take them c:

Till next time, Vegeta out!