Broken Rule

Another Smut Smut Warning (Goku & Bulma)

"Goku saan~" Bulma moaned as the tall saiyan pleased her. "Yes?~" He asked, bringing his face up from her area. "P-Please don't stop.." Bulma begged, blushing. She looked away to cover her blush.

"Whatever you say, love~" Goku lustfully obeyed her and went back down to her soaking area, licking it softly and slowly. Bulma let out a loud moan, enjoying how gentle he was being compared to Vegeta. Just then, Goku found Bulma's sweet spot. He knew he did when she let out a moan even louder than her normal ones. "Ah!" She screamed, holding onto the bed sheets. Precum leaked out her area as Goku licked her g spot again. "Right there!"

After a while, Goku got up and pulled down his pants, his member was clearly visible as his erection was begging to get out. Goku pulled down his boxers and positioned himself at Bulma's entrance. He ripped her shirt off easily, and growled, biting her bra off.

He entered her and stayed still when he heard Bulma let out a pained, "Ow.." Goku stayed still for a while until she has gotten used to his size. Suddenly, Bulma felt wonderful pleasure and arched her back. "Mmm~" She moaned. Goku got the hint and began to trust in and out of her. Eventually, he picked up the speed and began to thrust inside her even harder. One thing that turned him on, was the fact that Bulma's plump chest kept bouncing up and down. He grabbed her chest to keep them from moving, and lowered his head to start nibbling on her nipples. He nibbled on one, and played with the other.

Once again, Goku found her g spot and hit it roughly, even going super saiyan in the process. With no warning, Bulma squirted everywhere. She blushed. "S-Sorry.." Goku smiled. "It's okay." He pulled out and came over Bulma's chest, another thing he found hot. "Sorry!" This time it was Bulma's turn to smile. "It's okay."

~~

Bulma walked in circles. "No! I can't believe I did that! I can't lie though..I enjoyed it terribly." Bulma sighed. "But I HAVE to tell Chi."

She knocked on the door and put her put her folded hands down. After a while, ChiChi opened the door. "Yes?" She asked, eyeing Bulma.

"Im so so so so so so sorry!" She apologized

"For?"

"I slept with your husband!" Bulma yelled. "Im so sorry!"

"..."

"Are we still friends?"

"No."

"Eniemes?'

"No."

"Frenimes?"

"No."

"Then what are we?"

"Even." ChiChi replies, closing the door in her face.

End! Omg all these views and comments, ty i love em. And yall finally got your smut xD