A Week Later..

"Gee, Goku.. Your so sweet! Vegeta never did anything like this before." Bulma says in awe. "No problem! Anything for my new wife." Goku says smiling. Bulma leaned in for a kiss, but then quickly remember the rules and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Goku blushed. "W-what was that for?" "S-shut up." Bulma says, blushing too.

Meanwhile with the other alternate couple..

"YOU ASSWIPE!" Chichi yelled at the prince. "WHO YOU CALLING A WIPE?!" The prince yelled back. Chichi growled and threw Vegeta's clothes on the floor. "You know what? CLEAN YOUR OWN CLOTHES!" She says and spits on the pile of dirty clothes. Vegeta let out a small gasp and glared at her. "Your gonna regret that." "I already regret coming here so do.your.worst."

Vegeta smirked and ran to Chichi. Her eyes widened but quickly returned to there normal size. "AND NOW FOR MY MOST VICIOUS ATTACK!" Vegeta yells out, still running to Chi. "AHHHH!" Chichi closed her eyes and covered her face with her hands. "-trip!" Vegeta yells and uses his legs to kick Chichis down.

"Gah!" Chichi yells when she feels the cold floor on her bottom. "What the hell was that?!" She growls and gets up. Vegeta, smirks behind Chichi. "This is a nice view but I'd rather not see it while its covered in white pants." Smack! "YOU PERVERT!"

............

"Bulma, I-I got you a flower." Goku says smiling. Bulma looked at the flower, surprised. Vegeta never did anything sweet so it was nice to have a change for once. "Thank you, Goku." She says and takes the rose from his hand. She looks at Goku. I-I cant take this anymore! She thinks to herself and jumps in Goku's arms, giving him a long, deep kiss in the process.

"Goku, I know your still technically married to Chichi, but I couldn't control myself! I...I think I love you." Bulma says, breaking eye contact with Goku. Goku used his hand to bring Bulma's chin up. "I feel the same way." He says and gives her another kiss.

Screw the rules! Bulma thinks. I hope ChiChi's not mad.. Goku thinks.

End

I think we all know whats gonna happen next 🌚 should I write out the scene or just be like "...10 hours later" or sumthing like dat?

Anyways xD next update shall be soon!