𝟏𝟑. 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐢𝐢𝐝𝐚

IIDA HAS CONSISTENTLY been the go-to person whenever you require assistance

IIDA HAS CONSISTENTLY been the go-to person whenever you require assistance. Whether it's preparing for an upcoming test or working on your homework, he has always been the first person you contact. Despite this, he always insisted on being the primary person to assist you in these situations. After graduating from Yuuei together, you eventually started dating each other.

He claimed that he loved you very much and that it was only to protect you. He mostly acted like a parent figure to you which wasn't all that bad if he wouldn't have kidnapped you and were just a normal couple like you used to be. But as time progressed, he started to get a bit to possessive of you. As in, no more personal space possessive.

Which means 99.9% of the time, you'd most likely be with Iida. But now, back to the present. You had managed to escape from the house he kept you captive in. And right now, he was chasing after you.

"y/n! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" You heard him yell from behind as you kept running down the dark and empty streets, with just the street lights shining as a light source. You turned your head around to see how far he was from you which wasn't to far away. And you knew he was gonna catch up to you eventually because of his quirk. But you still kept running, trying to get away from your former boyfriend.

"YOU'RE GONNA BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE ONCE I CATCH YOU!" He shouted, still catching up to you. Your adrenaline was the only thing that kept you going at this point. Your eyes widened as you suddenly felt arms wrap tightly around your waist. One of the arms covered your mouth to prevent you from screaming.

"I told you to stay in our room y/n..." iida said darkly with disappointment in his voice.

"I only took you out of those ropes because I finally trusted you to be without them! But I've realized now that I can't trust you at all! Not even a little bit." He squeezed you slightly tighter as you kept struggling to get out of his strong grip.

"I'm gonna have to punish you for escaping y/n." Your eyes widened immensely and you kept struggling in his grasp.

"Stop struggling. You brought this upon yourself. All you had to do was follow simple orders and you wouldn't be in this position." He said, leaning his face to where he was now whispering in your ear, which sent shivers down your spine. You then felt him pinch your nose closed with you now not able to breathe. He had your mouth covered with his hand, so that made it worse. After a moment of struggling and trying to pry his hand off of you, you eventually blacked out from the lack of air.

Your eyes fluttered open which you quickly became alert as you tried to move, but shackles we're on your arms and legs which made you not able to move an inch. The door to the bedroom creaked open, revealing Iida with a displeased look on his face as he stared at you. He then slowly walked over to you, which you silently panicked as he got closer.

"y/n..." He said to you making you flinch at the tone of anger in his voice.

"What have I told you about trying to escape from me?" He questioned you.
You didn't answer him and turned your head to the side away from his direction, making his eyebrows furrow with an angry expression now on his face. He then grabbed your face with both of his hands and forcefully turned your head back to look at him.