𝟎𝟐. 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐚 𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 ~ 𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐰

IT'S BEEN A few days since you've been asleep

IT'S BEEN A few days since you've been asleep. At least, that's what you thought was the case. The last thing you remembered was that your house was broken into. You heard the sounds of glass shattering and you went to check what the commotion was about, until something or someone possibly knocked you out.

It was weird.

As You woke up, you noticed something or someone was sitting on top of your waist, just staring down at you directly into your eyes with a huge grin on their face.

You adjusted your eyes and saw that it was Aizawa who was shirtless on top of you. One of your coworkers from the prestigious U.A. high school.

You tried to speak, but then realized there was something covering your mouth, preventing your ability to speak. You attempted to get up, but there were ropes tied very tightly around your wrists that were attached to the bed frame.

"Good morning, y/n. I'm so glad you're finally awake. You've been out for so long that I was really starting to get impatient with you." Shota spoke, his voice filled with lust. You started panicking and your voice were muffled from the tape. You kept trying to move your body around to attempt to get out of the ropes, but they kept you restrained. "There's no point in struggling, y/n. You're gonna be stuck here for the rest of your life." He said, chuckling. You still attempted to speak but couldn't. "Oh, sorry y/n. Let me get the tape off of you so I can hear that beautiful voice of yours~" He then ripped the tape off of your mouth, making you groan in pain.

"What the hell is this? Why am I tied up?" you asked the man sitting on top of you with a hint of apprehension in your voice.

"I tied you up to ensure that you wouldn't escape. I thought that was quite obvious." remarked the man, still grinning at ou.

"But why? Why are you doing this?" you asked with a deep frown as your eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I love you, y/n. I really do," he said as he tenderly stroked your cheek. "You see, love is like a powerful drug. It can drive people to do... well, let's just say, crazy things," he whispered.

"Aizawa, this is ridiculous. Let me g-"
B

efore you could finish your sentence, he abruptly kissed you on the lips, catching you completely off uard.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this y/n~" He said seductively. He was very much salivating at this point. "I don't know why I waited this long to have your delicate body all to myself. But I wish I'd have taken you sooner. I've been pent up for the longest time now. All because of you." He then pulled up your shirt and began to rub and kiss all over your chest and sucked on your skin, forming love marks. He then sucked and kissed on your nipples. "And now, you're going to be the one to help me with that. You're going to have to take responsibility for what you've done to me~"