𝟏𝟒. 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐚

HE WAS PRECISELY the greatest hero of all time

HE WAS PRECISELY the greatest hero of all time. He's always been the light of everyone's lives. If any individual would be in distress, he'd be there; no matter how big or small the situation would've been; with good grace, he would willingly be the one to partake in eliminating one's own sorrow.

No matter how problematic or controversial the circumstances would be, He always seemed to be able to keep that enlarged bright smile plastered onto his face no matter what. And mainly because of that reason, it's what caused people to revere and idolize him globally. That had included you as well.

You adored everything he did and admired all of his heroic attributes. You thought it was pretty charming how he would always kept that big and bright smile on his face. Some might say that you might've had a major crush on him throughout the years.

But after coming in contact with him one day has completely changed your life for the worst. You definitely never expected someone like him to do something so atrocious, specifically since he was a professional hero at that. But looks can be deceiving, no matter how convincing they may seem.

You had an upcoming job interview at the time and you were running late so you had to sprint. You had gotten fired from your last job because of a 'Karen' situation, and the saying "the customer is always right" didn't apply to that situation for you. But that was also the leading cause of your resignation as your boss had fired you.

It annoyed you that people would stick up for such disgusting and obnoxious people just to have a good review and outlook for themselves. But that's just the way our society is, and nothing is going to change that unfortunately. But instead of stating abrupt facts, let's get back to the main story, shall we?

You panted vigorously as you wiped the sweat from your forehead. You closed your eyes for a split second, only for you to come in contact with something large, similarly to a brick wall. Your sudden collision caused you to stumble backwards and fall to the ground pretty harshly. You looked down at your hand only to see a small scratch mark. You sucked your teeth in as the mark had stung a bit. You averted your gaze from your hand and onto what you had run into.

Your eyes widened immensely as you realized that the person you had run into was no other than the beloved professional hero 'Le million'. A small blush seeped onto your cheeks out of embarrassment as his blue hues were laid upon your figure. "I'm so sorry! I-I wasn't paying attention..." You stammered anxiously.

"It's alright. No need to worry about it." Mirio said reassuringly as he gave you a gentle and warm smile. "Here. Let me help you up." He reached his large hand out to you. You grabbed his hand and you were instantly jerked up from the ground by him with ease.

"Thank you, Le Million." You stopped as he held his hand up. He then spoke.

"No need for the formalities. We're both out in public and I'm not doing any type of hero work today. You can just call me by my name. Mirio." He said.