𝟏𝟐. 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐲𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢

YOU AND TOUYA used to be friends when you both were in junior high school together

YOU AND TOUYA used to be friends when you both were in junior high school together. You both were completely inseparable as you both never left each other's sides. You knew about the abuse that was happening in his household and what was going on with his father.

He never told you but you did eventually did find out about it after you went to go to his house and saw his father Endeavor beating on him along with his mother pleading for him to stop.
You wanted to ask him about it, but you never knew the right chance to bring it up. Plus you didn't want him to be more stressed then he already was.

After about a year later, Touya was presumed dead. You we're devastated about the news of your bestfriend. You didn't believe it at first, but after a while you never saw him again which collectively made you think that it was unfortunately true. They found his body in an alleyway which his head was decapitated along with his heart being torn out. Some people thought it was an alleged suicide, but that was preposterous given the circumstances.

It's been five years since his death, and you still missed him. You tried to move on, but you couldn't. You couldn't get past the fact that someone would do something so horrific. Especially with all of the troubles going on in his life, he didn't deserve it. But at least he won't have to suffer any longer.

You would visit his grave every year and mourn his death on the same day he was murdered. But every time you would go to the cemetery where he was buried, you would always feel eyes watching you. In fact, you felt eyes everywhere you went. Even if it was in your own house. You once saw a pair of bright electric blue eyes staring at you intensely at night through your bedroom window as you were going to sleep. But when you blinked, they had immediately vanished making you think that you were just seeing things since you were extremely tired at the time. 

Now that you've been seeing them a lot frequently, you had your doubts. It freaked you out that someone was watching you, and it wasn't like you could just go to the police since you didn't have any "proper evidence"; they told you. You had tried to move away to another area. But no matter where you went, those eyes were always there just watching you and never leaving your figure.

You sat in your room as you watched movies, ate food, and huddled yourself up in your blankets is all you did most of the time, since it's not like you really had anything to do other than work your job.

DING DONG

Hearing your doorbell go off making you turn your towards your room door. You irritably let out a small huff since you had to leave from your comfortable spot. You paused the television and placed your tub of ice cream upon the nightstand. After, you walked to your room door and opened it and began heading down the stairwell to get to the front door.

DING DONG

DING DONG

"I'm coming! I'm coming, hold on!" You yelled as the person behind the door could hear you. You removed the chain from off the door and unlocked the door and placed your hand on the knob and opened it. You looked and saw no one standing there. You peered your head from out of the door and looked left and right of your porch. "Hello? Anyone here?" You then heard a small meow come from below which made you look downwards. Your eyes slightly widened when you saw a black cat sitting on your doorstep.