Chapter 1

"wifey" dizzy said as she was in bed before Mel   "yes my darling?"  as Mel hopped into bed "pwease no leave me?" "darling honey i won't leave your side i promise" as she held   Dizzy's hand as she fell asleep with her passi in her mouth. Mel kissed Dizzy's hand and fell asleep.

Mel has purple hair and blue eyes, she is very helpful to Dizzy. Mel  has understood dizzy for 14 years and  knows her behavior  when she was alright and when she needed her little space she would give it to her, diaper changed when she needed it done. Mel was her carer but Dizzy called her wifey because she loves it and her to the moon and back.

Dizzy has brown hair hazel eyes and she had small problems here and there but she loves her  passies and Mel more than anything  in the world she has her little space moments all the time and Mel gave it to her but every now and then she checks up on Dizzy just in case she falls asleep in the middle of the day she puts her back to bed and makes sure she has her passi in her mouth dip changed and holds her hand. 

Mel and dizzy have the same taste in music so Mel know how to calm down Dizzy. Dizzy  hates loud noises because it triggers her anxiety and stresses her out so Mel tries not to make to much noise as possible. Mel loves taking care of Dizzy and she loves sitting with Dizzy watching tv

the next morning Mel was making Dizzy breakfast  when she  hered knock on the door Mel said calm "I'll get it." it was their friend  Hannah inviting them to a sleepover tonight  and Mel said "let's ask dizzy she might say no." when they asked dizzy she said "sure if wifey goes?" "yes darling i'm going." "thanks Hannah we will see you tonight bye"

that afternoon Mel was worried about dizzy because she might go into the corner and be embarrassing but she understood Dizzy if she wanted to do that she could. After they packed they setted off on the way there Mel said "don't worry about anything" "wifey i love you" "i love you  too darling"