chapter 8

Hannah opened the door and the girl who had  her pink and purple paci in her mouth and a pink unicorn diaper on ran to Hannah and said "pwpole? scawwy? Uh oh, momma  i stinky oopses i'm sowwy momma "
Hannah said " it's ok sally don't worry first l let me tell the guests who u are first then i can get your diaper changed ok little one". "ok momma" she popped her paci in her mouth and got picked up by Hannah and said " sorry guys  this is Sally she is very scawed of new people and is pretty shy at first but then an amazing girlfriend ". Hannah said to Sally who was in her arms stroking Hannah "Don't worry i want you to meet Dizzy". Dizzy went up to sally who had black hair brown eyes and a bit chubby and is very shy and calls her wife
Mama because she loves her and said "fwend?" Hannah said to dizzy "she might say yes but give her time".  "fwend pls babe  ma i?" "sure we have room they can move in if they want  we have two more rooms" "Oh thank you so much we would love the company"

  dizzy and Mel  had a look inside Sally's play room  while Hannah changed sally  (feeling bit embarrassed) and said  "wow this looks amazing how did you make it so purple / pink? "oh that's simple those are her favorite colors so i decided to make the play room her favorite colors they make her happy i know that dizzy will enjoy it too . Once Hannah was finished she went to put her dirty diaper in the bin and sighed poor Hannah was tired! She needed a brake.  Dizzy said to sally  "share with dizzy?" sally nodded she was very happy. Hannah said "i can look after the little ones while you get Dizzy's stuff together and the rest done look dizzy looks happy, sally will get used to it  but we will give  her the  time ok" "Thank you that would be fantastic" "dizzy stay here with sally and Hannah while i get our stuff ready ok sweetie."  "ok momma"

A few months later after the incidence/ moving in  sally was happy but there were times when she felt uncomfortable .Sophie reminded her when she first met dizzy .Hannah and Mel  got a brake  and dizzy was happy talking to sally but dizzy would ask her momma  if she was ok but she would say "she is a 1-3 regressor so this means she doesn't know much words  but she loves fidgeting and using her paci"

Mel was very happy that her wife has a friend and Hannah was happy that her  wife had a friend too. And the most important thing was that the little ones were happy. Mel said " dizzy is 2-4 so she is very active but some times she won't speak and that's ok but most of the time she is 2-4 so she very happy who she is now she found a whittle friend thank you Hannah for that" "no your right i knew that you and your wife were in need so knew it was good for sally to have company.

every night dizzy and sally would get diapers changed at the same time by Mel and Hannah   in the play room. after the diaper and PJS  they would hop in bed with there partners and smile. sally wanted her paci fave stuffie and huggies and sometimes her hand  and she  got that every night.

dizzy had her paci,  stuffie and Mel's hand ever since they moved into Hannah and  sally's house Mel and dizzy felt happiness cause they had people then each other to talk to witch made them very happy. 

Mel and Hannah   chatted about adult stuff but not about love  because Hannah   and sally were together  so was Mel and Dizzy so  love was never attended to be spoken about.  when sally  had her naps dizzy, Mel and Hannah would have quiet time and that is when dizzy sometimes sleep with sally.Sophie  and Mel would go "Awwww!" and either one would go out to get little things for the both of them

Stephanie and Britany had never been hered from ever again

Hannah , sally, dizzy and Mel  lived happily ever after

the end