chapter 3

"guys it's time to watch a movie go hop into your PJS girls ," everyone went to get changed that when dizzy said to Mel "momma" "yes darlin" "me stinky" "ooh yeah you need a new diaper on I'll ask hannah for a place to change you".  Mel went to sophie  and said " where is the best place to change Dizzy's diaper?"  "in the corner where she is now will be fine I'll distract the others " "ooh thank you" Stephanie and Britany hered sounds of a diaper being ripped open and said "we have a baby in the block ha ha" dizzy cried and gave Mel a hug . Mel said "how dare you talk to my wife like that leave her alone! no one is perfect ok give her a brake!" 

dizzy had a fresh diaper on thats when  everyone  went into their sleeping bags and got ready to watch a move and it was called super Mario bros Dizzy didn't really like the title so she grabbed out her my little pony  coloring book and color in  with her pink and blue pastel texters when  Stephanie and   Britany stared at dizzy who ignored them and popped on her headphones and went into her bag. Little did they know that she was crying in  shame she wanted to run away but she wanted to stay here with her care giver Mel.  

   Mel watched dizzy digging  in her night bag  for her sleeping passi she put her sleeping passi in her mouth going into her little space and colored  in when dizzy felt sleepy so she dropped her pink pastel texter and fell asleep saying "wifey quietly" .  and moaning.  She felt so happy to have her night passi with her,  she was relaxed she was calm she felt like she was at home in  her big bed  sleeping beside Mel dreaming about unicorns fairies and her passi  .

Mel went over quietly and gave Dizzy a kiss on the cheek and rubbed her. Mel was so tired she laid  down  beside dizzy and fell asleep her self , plus Mel remembered that dizzy has  forgot her  stuffie so Mel knew to stay beside Dizzy because when she is not in familiar places and with  different people dizzy would feel scared and worried so Mel would always stay beside her when she wasn't safe Dizzy loves cuddles so they were helpful in situations when she felt unsafe.