Chapter 2

"Oh welcome Mel and Dizzy it's nice to see you both come in"

"everyone Dizzy and Mel are here"

Stephanie and Britany let out a moan because they disliked dizzy they used to like Mel but ever since she was with Dizzy she stopped liking her. Dizzy and Mel had no reason why the girls stopped liking them but they carried on being happy . Stephanie had black hair and black contacts. Britany had the same they were not very nice people .

Sophie took everyone to the lounge room because sophie had a private room that no body was allowed in (and the lounge room was bigger ) and put some music on to dance to . dizzy was getting anxious she went to the corner near the lounges and put her passi in her mouth and put her hands over her ears she wanted to block it out but she couldn't she didn't say anything .

everyone stared at Dizzy and Mel said "cut it out stop looking at my wife like that it's very hurtful to do something like that ." everyone stopped looking at dizzy and continue dancing to the music that was played . Mel went over to dizzy and said "hey it's ok I understand how loud it is don't worry it's much for me too." "Wifey peeole hat me?" "no sweetie no nobody hates you just remember that your different alright." "yes wifey"

Stephanie and Britany were looking and laughing at Dizzy when sophie said "guys it's time for a board game!". everyone but dizzy were playing monopoly . dizzy went to the corner and looked at her phone at a website called littles.com then decided to put on her headphones and watch cartoons when Stephanie looked over at Dizzy. "Stephanie can you come here please"Hannah said upset and angry Steph went over and said "what" "for goodness leave dizzy alone she hates being in crowded places i know but it's rude to look over at her or at anyone or there stuff and it's your turn btw"