v. bev's bathroom

"Y/N, I REALLY need you over right now." beverly said as y/n accepts the phone on her living room.

"yeah, sure i'll be there in a second." y/n said as she hungs up. she goes up to her room to grab a few things, her skateboard that is and hurried downstairs quickly.

"y/n? where are you going in such a hurry?" her mom who was watching a tv, asked her when she saw her about to leave.

"i'm going to be-- my friends' mom." she answers quickly. "you have friends now? i'm so proud of you." her mom smiled, standing up.

"thanks, mom. can i go now?" y/n replied, not wanting beverly to wait long. "yeah, stay safe sweetie!" her mom kissed her head and waved.

"NO, WE GOTTA go through the alleyway." stanley said. "the alley takes way too long." eddie groans.

"no, the alley is so much faster." y/n argued back. beverly hearing them, she gets up and runs to the railing. "the alley is more dangerous and it's disgusting." eddie rolled his eyes.

"how is it more dangerous?" stan asked. "it smells like piss and it's gross. just take the side streets for once." eddie answered, lying.

"oh my god, the streets are the same. they smell like piss and shit."

"okay, okay. can you just tell me what she said exactly?" eddie gave up, as beverly runs down the stairs past another girl sitting there.

"she didn't say anything. she just said that you guys need to hurry over."

"you made it. i.. i need to show you something." beverly said as she finally reached the bottom of the stairs. "what is it?" ben asked. 

"more than we saw at the quarry?"

"shut up! just shut up, richie!"

"my dad will kill me if he finds out i had boys in the apartment." beverly reminds. "then we'll leave a lookout. richie, stay here." bill volunteered richie.

"whoa, whoa, whoa! what if her dad comes back?" he asks.

"do what you always do, start talking." stan said as everyone leave their bikes (and skateboard) and head inside her in apartment.

"it is a gift."

"IN THERE." beverly said as she walks towards the bathroom.

as they were all following her (except richie), stan asked "what is it?" out of curiosity. y/n then nods her head meaning 'yeah, what is it?' as she glances at stan and the closed door.

"you'll see." she answered. "are you taking us to your bedroom?"

"i just want you to know that eighty-nine percent of the worst accidents in homes are caused in bathrooms." eddie paused. "and, i mean, that's where all the bacteria and fungi are"

y/n sighs. "and it's not really a sanitary place.." he finally finished as bill opens the door, revealing blood all over the place.

y/n gasps lightly, "you see it?" beverly turns to her. she nods as in yes.

"what happened in here?" he asks. "my dad couldn't see it. i thought i might be crazy."

"well, if you're crazy then we're all crazy." 

"we c-can't leave it like this." bill spoke up. he takes a step forward.

the next thing they knew they were cleaning the bathroom. and eddie complaining every 5 seconds did not help y/n at all. she was sweating and wanted to get out of there.

y/n scraped the sink. as soon she was done she helped others cleaning the floor and the window. after, she dumped the bucket filled with blood from earlier to the bathtub. 

y/n, ben, bill and beverly were the only ones left in the bathroom.

she and ben walks out just in time bill and beverly fell into a conversation. 

y/n decided to eavesdrop meanwhile ben checked out beverly's room.

"it's not true, you know." beverly looks at bill. he looks at her back. "what the say about me." she paused. "i was only ever kissed by one guy." she smiled.

and that was it. that one sentence was enough to make y/n leave and not bothering to listen to them again. she catches up to ben and walked down the stairs with him.

"so, beverly, huh?" she tries to start a conversation. he looks at her with a blank face. "it's obvious, really. i can tell from the quarry."

"you.. saw the post card?" ben asked. "maybe. i can just tell, you know.." she answered. 

"do you, like anyone here?" ben asked out of nowhere. "maybe, i don't know?" y/n looks down as they reached down the stairs. "what are you guys talking about?" richie tries to join.

"nothing.. let's go." ben shook his head as all of the losers walks besides y/n who skated and richie who was riding his bike.

"no, i love being your personal doorman, really." richie said as he bikes around us in a circle. "could you idiots have taken any longer?" y/n rolls her eyes.

"shut up richie." y/n said. the others agreeing and saying "yeah, shut up!"

"oh, okay, trash the trashmouth, i get it." y/n sighs. "hey, i wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that her sink went all eddie's mom's vagina on halloween."

"s-she didn't im-imagine it.." bill stopped. "i-i saw something too."

all of us stopped. "you saw blood too?" he shook his head.

"i s-saw georgie." all of the loser's face soften hearing this. "it seemed s-so real.."

"i mean, it s-seemed like him, but there w-was this.." he paused. "the clown." eddie finishes. "yeah, i saw something too." y/n spoke up remembering what happened before the quarry."

bill glances at her, then at everyone. "wait, can only virgins see this stuff?" richie says, ruining the moment.

y/n groans, "is that why i'm not seeing this shit?" he continues.