vi. the homeschool

"OH SHIT, THAT'S belch huggin's car." they look from afar. "we should probably get out of here." eddie shook his head. "w-wait, isn't that the homeschooled k-kid's bike?" bill points.

"yeah, that's mike's." y/n nods. "we have to help him." beverly said.

"we should?" richie asks. "yes!" y/n answered, dropping her skateboard. the others dropping their bikes too and follows her. 

"get the fuck up!" henry demands. "you little bitch!" the losers hides behind the grass. before henry begins to hit mike with a rock, y/n hits henry in the head with a rock.

"nice throw." stan looks at her. "thanks." she looks back shyly, bill then looks at y/n. all the losers then picked up a rock, following y/n's actions earlier.

"you losers are trying too hard." henry starts. "she'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely." he paused. "like i did." he smirks, y/n cringed.

ben then throw the rock he was holding at henry, hitting him in return. "what the fuck?"

beverly then throws a rock at him, too. "come on! get 'em, fuck!"

"rock war!" richie yells right before he fell after he just got hit. "are you okay?" y/n asks richie as she picks up another rock. "yeah.." richie says as she helps him stand up.

all the losers, one by one, throws a rock at henry and his minions. hurting them all in the process. "fuck you, motherfuckers!"

y/n hits victor in the head, then patrick hits y/n in the nose, making her have a nosebleed.

"y/n! your nose!" stan points out. all the losers looks at her for a second then continues the rock war. "eddie!" he takes a step forward, wanting to take revenge for hurting richie and y/n.

"are you okay?" bill grabs y/n's arms. "i'm fine. it's just a nosebleed." she answers while touching the nosebleed. "is it bad?" she asks back. he nods his head. "just a little."

"come on guys, let's get them!" someone yelled. "fuck you, losers!" henry yells while laying on the ground, injured.

he began to stand up and the losers brought mike with them as they leave. y/n then grabs a final rock and hit him in the balls.

"go blow your dad you mullet-wearing asshole!" richie yells.

"THANKS, GUYS, BUT you shouldn't have done that." mike paused.

"they'll be after you guys, too, now." he finishes. eddie looks at him. "oh no, no, no. bowers? he's always after us." y/n smiles. "i-i guess that's o-one thing we all have in common." 

"yeah, homeschool, welcome to the loser's club." richie spoke up.