xi. avengers, assemble

BILL GATHERED ALL the losers to save y/n that day.

he cares about her, a lot. and he's not letting y/n go like he did with georgie. he'll blame himself if he ever does.

all of them bikes, making their way to the neibolt house, aka the well house. and like bill said, they're prepared.

they dropped their bike once they reached their destination. eddie throws away his fanny pack, and them collecting things such as broken fences and pipes in order to use as a weapon.

on the other side, henry is watching them inside belch's car.

THE LOSERS ENTERS the house one by one, except for stan.

"stan?" ben calls out, who's looking at stan standing outside.

"stan, we all have to go." bill says, all the losers turns to stan. "bev-beverly was right. if we split up like last time, that clown will kill us one by one." stan looks down, realizing bill's right.

"but if we s-stick together, all of us," bill paused. "we'll win. and we can save y/n." richie nodding beside him. "i promise."

stan finally takes a step in the house, fighting his fears.

the losers continues walking, following bill. who's leading them into the basement where he saw the well during their previous incursion.

when they reached the bottom of the basement stairs, they take a look around with their flashlight. "hey eddie, you got a quarter?" richie says as they approach the well.

"i wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing." eddie shook his head, flashing their flashlight into the well.

"y/n?" ben calls out as he peered down the well.

"how are we supposed to get down there?" mike asks. bill turns around to see a lengthy rope laying on the floor. seconds later, the rope is secured to the pulley as richie throws it down.

"alright. come on." bill steps up and grabs hold of the rope, carefully descending into the well. eddie climbs up to go in next. "alright." mike says as he helps eddie.

 bill descends until he sees a big hole in the wall, a passageway.