ix. the avengers' split up

"YOU. YOU DID this." eddie's mom points to all of the losers, blaming them for his son's injury.

"you know how delicate he is." she grabs him in the neck. "w-w-were attacked, m-m-mrs. k.." bill tries to explain. "no! don't. don't try try to blame anyone else." she says as she closed the car door.

she drops her keys, beverly offers to help but instead, "get back!" she says as she blocks bev's arm and grabs the keys. "oh, i've heard of you, miss marsh." she looks at her up and down.

"and i don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son." she backs away, ready to enter the car. "shut up." y/n finally snaps at her.

"what?" eddie's mom backs away from her car and makes her way to y/n. "you heard me, i said shut up. why can't you just listen?" she repeated. "you should watch your language, miss l/n."

"the only thing i should watch out for, is a terrible mom like you." 

"i'm warning you, miss l/n." y/n scoffs. "what are you gonna do about it?" she looks at the old woman up and down. seconds later a hand meets her cheek, making it sting and red. she slapped her.

it made y/n speechless. quiet. "mrs. k i s-s-swea--" bill tries to stand up for her but failed. "no! you are all monsters. all of you." she points her finger to all of the losers again.

"and eddie is done with you. do you hear? done!" she finally finishes before entering her car and slamming the door. as the machine was starting, y/n sticks a middle finger up for mrs. k to see, and she drives away in anger.

bill looks over to the losers, "i saw the well. w-w-we know where it is, and- and next time we'll better be prepared." he explains. 

"no!" stan yells, making them look at him. "no next time, bill!"

"you're insane!" he looks pissed. "why? we all know no one else is gonna to do anything." beverly makes a point, standing up for bill.

"eddie was nearly killed! and look at this motherfucker!" richie turns to ben and points at him. "he's leaking hamburger helper!"

"we can't pretend that it's gonna go away, ben you said it yourself it yourself, it comes back every twenty-seven years." y/n stands up for bill too, agreeing with beverly.

"fine! i'll be fourty and far away from here. i thought you sadi you wanted to get out of this town, too." ben answers. "because i wanna run towards something, not away." beverly defends.

"i'm sorry, who invited molly ringwald into the group?" beverly sticks up a middle finger.

"i'm just saying, let's face facts. real world! georgie is dead, stop trying to get us killed, too." what he said made bill furious.

"georgie's not dead!" bill steps forward at richie. "you couldn't save him, but you can still save yourself." he tries to walk away. "richie!"

"no, t-t-t-take it back! you're scared and we all are, but take it back!" he pushes richie.

richie then pushes bill back, making him punch richie in the face and fell down. "bill!" y/n and bev calls out, trying to stop the fight.

"you're just a bunch of losers!" richie yells, after stan and mike helps him up. "fuck off!"

"richie, stop!" y/n calls out again. "you're just a bunch of losers and you'll get yourself killed trying to catch a fucking stupid clown!"

"stop!" beverly goes in between of them. "this is what it wants, it wants to divide us!"

"we were all together when we hurt it. that's why we're still alive!" beverly looks to all of the losers, defending bill.

"yeah? well i plan to keep it that way." richie walks away.

"bill.. richie.." y/n calls out once again, slowly this time.

"j-just stop! this situation doesn't concern a stranger. and i'm talking to you, y/n!" bill takes a step towards her, clearly letting out his anger to her. "what the hell!"

"you're just a lonely kid w-who invited yourself to the group when no-nobody clearly wants you here!"

he has no clue than his words stung until he saw the tears rolling down y/n's cheeks. he fucked up and he regrets it.

"oh, are you serious! fuck you!" y/n sticks up her middle finger and walks away, bumping bill in the process like richie.