xvi. i'll see you again

"YOU PACKED FOR h-hawkins?" bill asks y/n, outside

she and her mom are moving back to hawkins, indiana. since her mother thought that they're more safe there, instead of here. 

even though y/n has only been here for a few months, she's definitely going to miss derry and her friends. especially bill denbrough.

"yeah, i'll call you guys as soon as i got there." she replies with a smile. "y/n!" her mom called her from inside the car. "wait! one last group hug?" richie stops. "well, i'm not sure if i wanna--" 

"stop ruining the moment eds, come on!" stan cuts him off.

they all reached in and hugged eachother. the group hug lasted for 10 seconds before her mom honked the car, getting a little inpatient.

"well, bye!" y/n waves and gets inside the car, feeling a little sad. the losers waves back at her. 

her mom began to drive away, before the car went out of the loser's sight, y/n looks back at them with a slight smile. she was going to miss them, a lot. especially bill.

"I MISS Y/N already." beverly says, holding a cigarette.

after y/n has left, the losers decided to go to the house that ben had build last week. "s-same, it's so w-weird without her now." bill sighs.

"will this thing ever stops?" stan asks, more to himself after sitting down. "of course, we just killed pennywise! it's over." ben said.

"what about y/n's mom?" stan looks at all of them in the eye. "what about y/n's mom?" richie repeated, snorting. looking at a magazine he found on one of the desks.

"why did she show up? it's not like y/n told her or something."

"wait.. you're right." mike looks up, acting like a light bulb just turned on on top of his head. "there's something weird there. she also somehow shows up with a bow."

"maybe- maybe she got into the house accidentally?" eddie says, trying to think positive. "no way. accidentally stumbling into a demon, child-eating clown's hideout? i don't think it's an accident."

"yeah, the only accident here is eddie's mom." richie laughed.

"i've also been thinking.. what happens while pennywise takes his long rest? 27 years? he must be doing something." stan says.

"i mean, i've told you. it goes to hibernation like that one bug. why are you so curious about everything?" richie rolls his eyes.

"geez, sorry for asking a question." stan rolls his eyes too.

"an unimportant question! it doesn't matter! we stopped it. we defeated it. we killed it. it's over!" richie groans, tired of his friends. the truth is that he's afraid too.