Shine down,till I find my way to you

A/N:This is another prequel chapter and a retcon of chapter 1 and  the setup and end of chapter 2 of this fic,since I think that the reconcilation here is better than the one there.I wrote those before having any ideas for this one.I'm not deleting them,but I just feel like this is better way for them to reconcile.Hope you understand,enjoy this story and sorry for the long authors note.
1.
As Kalim wakes up in the desert,he feels the world crash on top of him.He collapses in on himself and tries to deny what just happened.But he knows he's lying to himself,because looking back at it ...It falls into place all too well.Every time Jamils expression seemed off before he gave him that familiar,reassuring smile.Whenever he responded just a bit too automatically.All the times he froze up,when Kalim would say  something,that the heir now realizes,hit way too close.Even after Jade,Floyd,Azul,Grim and Yuu comfort him,he's not entirely free of the guilt he feels for making Jamil lash out.However,he puts it aside,for his dormmates.This was between him and Jamil,and the Viper didn't need to drag the other Scarabia members into this personal conflict.And if he has to fight Jamil to free them,that's what he'll do.

(Warning:Since I have the freedom to,I will make this fight as homoerotic as possible.)

"And we'll help..."Yuu tries to announce,but Kalim cuts her off with a firm"No.".Yuu,Grim and the Octavinelle trio stare at him,along with Jamil.This isn't the first time Kalim has surprised him today.He didn't expect him to return or challenge him,but this was a new level of stupid.Surely he'll change his mind."I have to do this on my own.Jamil,would you?"Kalim said,looking him straight in the eyes,with a familiar stubbornness."I suppose  I could indulge you one last time,master.Throw them into the vault."Jamil hissed.And sure enough,the brainwashed Scarabia students dragged them away,as they begged Kalim to reconsider,leaving Kalim to fight him on his own.

"I guess the tyrant does have guts after all."Jamil said,slowly getting up,his fingers tracing the armrests as one might a lovers skin.Kalim sighed,ignoring the knot in his stomach."I'm not the one mind controlling everyone here,Jamil.","That might be true,but you were always so demanding.You just keep asking and you just keep getting everything you want."he says tossing him the dorm leader staff."This position,better grades,praise,titles...winning games you shouldn't.All because I held back for you."he said,turning his back to him.Kalim stands there,clutching the staff, his chest heavy with guilt."Because if you want the sun,moon and sky I should give it to you."Jamil says,playing with one of the snakes that were now his hair.Kalim feels the world tilt as the Viper turns to him with a taunting smirk."Surprised?"he asks."How?I didn't te...","Because it wasn't a dream.I would've killed you if the consequences didn't hit me mid-swing.".Kalim stands there,frozen in shock.Jamil just keeps playing with the snake,like he didn't just shatter him even further.

"I probably should've.It would've spared me all this trouble."Jamil says,the snake wrapping around his arm.Then,Kalim spoke "If it's a tyrant you want,I guess it's my responsibility to put you back in your shackles,isn't it?".The snake unwraps from Jamils arm,as his anger boils.He looks at his wrists,covered with gold bracelets.They were tight and uncomfortable,just like the invisible shackles he had on him his whole life.He clenched his fists."You..."Jamil begins,before he turns towards Kalim.As the snakes hissed,Jamils hand was covered in a red glow,along with Kalims body,as he threw the heir into a column.With a dull thud,Kalim falls to the floor,his ringlet falling onto it with a sharp clink.

"You know,I was going to keep you under house arrest at first,kill you if you really pushed it.But now..?"he hears Jamil growl,as everything spins and his head feels like a weight.He feels Jamil slowly lift him by the jaw,Kalim trying to focus in on his face."...I am going to torture you till you beg for your pathetic,little life.Until you grovel at my feet for mercy."he grits,his silver eyes portraying the purest of disdain.