16. arousing ·

WARNING! SMUT: teasing, pinning, Loki!switch, Y/n!switch, idk?

The kisses you and Loki shared were soft and gentle till they turned needy and lustful. You both flipped each other over and over, both craving for dominance.

Loki left your mouth, only to pay more attention to your neck, covering it with his marks. You did the same, going lower and lower each time, leaving hickeys in a trail down his chest. Until you got to his pants. Moans left him needy. Your kisses on his lower abdomen made his arousal grow.

"Enough teasing," he said as he pulled you up to his face. "It's my turn, darling."

Loki proceeded to strip away your shirt, slowly, painfully, torturously. Leaving light kisses on your collar bone, he unclipped your bra to pay more attention to your nipples. Slowly sucking on one, his hand massaged the other, twisting and tugging on the sensitive skin. The other travelled down your body, slipping into your underwear, now soaked with need.

"So wet for me, darling." He moaned into your breast as he pulled the cloth down. Your moans were soft. He loved that he was the one who made you make that heavenly sound.

You dragged your hands down his back, tugging on his pants. He let himself relax his mouth as you travelled down. Down, and down. Until you reached the start. Gently kissing it downwards as he shivered from your touch. The rubbing did not make him any more controllable. Sucking and rubbing till he came. Helping him ride out his high, his tongue decided to play games.

Sticking it into your mouth, he focused on you and only you. His hand travelled to your folds, while the other held your neck under the pillow. Sliding in one finger, you moan as he smirks at how easy it was to make you make like that. Pushing in another, he started to thrust, creating more pleasurable noises from your mouth wrapped in his tongue.

Each got faster and harder, that you didn't even notice him slide in a third finger. Arching your back as he hit each time, you were on the verge of bliss. And it hit you. When he lowered his mouth to work on your lower lips, you reached it. Your legs were trembling, as he licked you, tasting you.

"You taste even sweeter than I imagined," He grins as he helps you ride out your high.

"Do you want this darling?" He asks as you look at him with eager eyes.

"Yes." You answer as he kisses you possessively. "buT WAIT!" you say in between.

"what is it darling?" Loki looks to you concerned.

"do you have a condom?" you ask.

In a green shimmer and a flick of his hand, a small square packet appears. He gives you a small smile as he puts it on. You close your eyes as you wait until you feel something around your entrance. A gasp leaves you as you feel his thrust in, and a low groan leaves him. His hand slides under your back as he supports you and you adjust to his size.

Slowly he begins, each time going deeper, hitting your sweet spot. His other hand pressed to your clit, which he teasingly rubbed in slow, painful circles. Just as you were about to release, he pulled out, leaving you in agony.

"Let me have my fun, darling." he darkly grins. You get up as you try to reach for him, but he pushed you down. Pinning your arms against the pillow, he slowly put it in again. Again, he suddenly rammed into you. gentle, then hard, gentle, then hard, until he made you suffer.

You desperately moaned for him, his name never not leaving your mouth. Your anguished cries were something he enjoyed. The next time he pushed into you, hard and deep, he did not slow down, nor did he make the blow softer. Ramming into you with no mercy. Your pinned hands and arched back made him quicken his pace. And just as you were about to release, he pulled out.

You were in utter misery. Flipping him under you, you decided it was your turn to play, to tease. Leaving sloppy kisses, you turned to his length, now covered in you. Gently, positioning yourself over him, you started it slowly, just like he did. Quickening your pace as you bobbed up and down, your name leaving his lips.

He somehow managed to flip you under him, as he was now thrusting into you deeper. As you clenched around him, a low moan escaped him while he wrapped his fingers around your neck, gently squeezing it. That was it, Your release. His hand supported your arched back as you both entered your heaven like states. Hips unbuckled, he laid down next to you.

"I adore you." He softly kissed you as he wrapped his arms around you.

"I adore you too." You said leaning into his chest as he held you close. "We better sleep now, or we won't have any energy for tomorrow."

"But I was thinking one more round, darling." He pouted as you looked up to him one more time before kissing him to bed.

"Good night darling." He cooed.

"Good night, my Loki," you yawned as your head hit the pillow. You weren't sure if your legs would work tomorrow, but that problem you kept for the morning. Loki's face went dark red as you called him yours. He was yours.

did i just write a 900+ word smut?yes, yes i did

yes, yes i did

-nino :)